Baker Mayfield says goodbye to Cleveland (update - Traded to Panthers)

YoloinOhio

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Mayfield is probably already a cancer

I'm sure his attitude isn't the best, but looks at how the Browns have handled this.  As far as I'm concerned, Baker didn't really cause any of this, a completely incompetent FO did. 

Just trade him to Indy and get some assets.  Absolutely stupid for the Browns to continue to escalate the situation that they created.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Why is that; you don't think he has a legitimate reason to be pissed?    

He's pissed that he's sucked for three years and the Browns had the audacity to look for an upgrade?  Or pissed that he took to Twitter to pout to the world because he was butthurt about it?  I'm not sure why he would be pissed about anything, or at anyone, but himself.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I'm sure his attitude isn't the best, but looks at how the Browns have handled this.  As far as I'm concerned, Baker didn't really cause any of this, a completely incompetent FO owner did.

Mostly agree!

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He's pissed that he's sucked for three years and the Browns had the audacity to look for an upgrade?  Or pissed that he took to Twitter to pout to the world because he was butthurt about it?  I'm not sure why he would be pissed about anything at anyone but himself.

I get that and agree with your sentiment, but you said he should have kept his mouth shut.  I'm curious the rationale as to what his benefit would be from being quiet compared to being vocal about it? 

Edited by Lieutenant Aldo Raine

4 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I get that and agree with your sentiment, but you said he should have kept his mouth shut.  I'm curious the rationale as to what his benefit would be from being quiet compared to being vocal about it? 

Professionalism and maturity.

He has not one ounce of either.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Professionalism and maturity.

He has not one ounce of either.

I agree with you on Baker, and yet, the Browns FO is looking even worse. Poverty franchise.

The fans dont deserve having to deal with Haslam.

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Where does Baker think he can go? Atlanta? Carolina? Houston? Indy? New Orleans?  Not many starting spots out there. 

Indy.

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

He escalated everything now.

Whatever team he goes to he will be a distraction, no debate about that.  Former #1 pick Heisman trophy winner.  Gugny is correct, he should have kept his mouth shut.  That tweet will end up costing the Borwns and himself a lot.  And the Browns FO is incredibly inept with how they handled this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.