Deshaun Watson trade down to 2 teams - Falcons & Saints

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's like we're watching a sports themed version of the Bachelor....starring a potential sex offender.

It's exactly that in a parallel universe

8 minutes ago, Rico said:

How can New Orleans beat Lil Baby & Quavo? :(

Well my wife and I did see some street guy have his hands up the skirts of two prostitutes simultaneously on Bourbon Street. If that's doesn't entice Watson, nothing will.

• Haha (+1) 1

He is going to the Saints.  (if my intel is correct).  It was told me me yesterday.  from the Same guy that told me only two teams left (ATL and NO) on Wednesday

Edited by MAJBobby

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

He is going to the Saints.  (if my intel is correct).  It was told me me yesterday.  from the Same guy that told me only two teams left (ATL and NO) on Wednesday

I feel like if ATL truly is his "home" team, as is being reported, the longer this plays out the more likely it has to be NO. If it's a wash he'd go with his rooting interest, hands down. People only agonize over things like this when they're conflicted and really don't want to make the choice they know in their gut that they have to make.

...or he's a media ***** who is just happy his name is being connected with something other than sexual misconduct and he wants to carry on with this reprieve for as long as he can.

Edited by transient

1 minute ago, transient said:

I feel like if ATL truly is his "home" team, as is being reported, the longer this plays out the more likely it has to be NO. If it's a wash he'd go with his rooting interest, hands down. People only agonize over things like this when they're conflicted and really don't want to make the choice they know in their gut that they have to make.

The Sticking point for Carolina was Watson wants year 3 and 4 of his current deal guaranteed, Carolina would not do that.   And I think Loomis would likely do this more than Blank would.  

Edited by MAJBobby

9 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

This makes a hell of a lot of sense. Matt Ryan to Indy? Or Matt Ryan to Cleveland and Baker to Indy? Or Matt Ryan to San Fran, Jimmy G to Cleveland and Baker to Indy or..... well you get the picture. Lots of dominoes still to fall. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't know, the link I posted could be wrong and your intel was right

Could be we will see.  glad I dont have to worry about it anymore because we have out ELITE QB......  YAY YAY 

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

This makes a hell of a lot of sense. Matt Ryan to Indy? Or Matt Ryan to Cleveland and Baker to Indy? Or Matt Ryan to San Fran, Jimmy G to Cleveland and Baker to Indy or..... well you get the picture. Lots of dominoes still to fall. 

If they somehow work Tyler Morton, midfielder into it, I will be impressed.  And further confused. 🤔😁

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Could be we will see.  glad I dont have to worry about it anymore because we have out ELITE QB......  YAY YAY 

While it's a secondary interest, I actually have a dog in this fight (hmm, some may call that apropos given the involvement of ATL, admittedly totally unintended). My wife and I have Saints season tix. While my wife probably has a more valid interest, Watson in NOLA will make the ones that directly interfere with my Bills watching more valuable when it comes time for me to sell them. COME ON Who Dats!!

• Haha (+1) 1