Deshaun Watson trade down to 2 teams - Falcons & Saints

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Deshaun Watson trade down to 4 teams - Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Browns

I like that Houston made everyone present acceptable trade proposals to them before granting permission to speak to Watson.

Like peasants asking a favor of the Queen. 

Last time anyone will care about them for a while.  Might as well go all out.  

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If I’m Watson, I’m going to Cleveland. Better talent available on that team. 

Watson in Cleveland is actually dangerous, especially with that run game. 

kamara, Thomas and a top 10 defense? I’d put the Saints up there 

I can’t see the falcons. The Matt Ryan contract makes it utterly impossible, right?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mikie's Bills said:

For the love of god Houston send the man to the NFC

I heard they wanted him in the NFC, which made me chuckle. Houston thinks they are relevant! 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, NoSaint said:

I can’t see the falcons. The Matt Ryan contract makes it utterly impossible, right?

Yeah I could see the Saints being a good location. But there is something about the Cleveland team that would makes me want to play there. If I couldn’t play on my favorite team (Bills), I’d like to play for a deserving fan base. 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I heard they wanted him in the NFC, which made me chuckle. Houston thinks they are relevant! 😂

For the AFC sake, I hope he does go to the NFC. Watson in Cleveland is scary, and would legitimately be a super bowl contender with that kind of rushing attack. 

7 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Saints were ultra close to the playoffs last year and that was with Rando QB of the week playing and no Michael Thomas. To me they are the best fit for him.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Benjamin Allbright ( the Broncos insider - kind of their Chris Brown I think, only seemingly more astute and connected) is saying "no chance" for Watson to go to the Browns and putting his money where his mouth is on it:

So......

Yeah that’s been the consistent report. He wants warm weather and to play with his bros. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Baker is pry taking this well.

On the Twitters, he's taking it well.  In private and in Berea?  I doubt he's amused.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah that’s been the consistent report. He wants warm weather and to play with his bros. 

Well if the choices are Falcons, Panthers, Saints, and Browns...One of these teams is Not Like the Other

• Like (+1) 2