Levi Wallace gone to the Steelers on 2-year deal

Roundybout

On 4/3/2022 at 11:01 AM, davefan66 said:

So.  Hated we lost Levi.  Watched the patriots playoff game and the Chiefs playoff game this weekend.

Man, Levi did not have play well in either game.  Dude was slow, held a lot (not much called though), and plain was not that great.

Hope Dane or Tarron step up and can viable CB2’s this season.  Or a FA..

OR, we draft a CB.  

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I think that Dane can be a 2......but competition is a good thing.  Real competition

You also want to be grooming a player in case so you're not trying to hope a rookie can do the job at CB1 or 2 because you have no other choice. 

So per cbssportsline article, Levi needed a “sign from god” and that sign was the black and yellow color shorts he choose that morning over the tight relationships he formed with other christians on a team over the last 4 years?  Wow! You know I asked god why we didn’t win the Super Bowl. I looked down and saw I had a pair of Levi’s on. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Haha (+1) 3

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This staff made Wallace serviceable, Just think what they should be able to do with Elam. 

Agree. Levi NEVER turned around for the ball.  That’s one thing Elam does consistently (at least in highlights), which is a good sign.

• Agree 1

On 4/6/2022 at 12:50 AM, Locomark said:

So per cbssportsline article, Levi needed a “sign from god” and that sign was the black and yellow color shorts he choose that morning over the tight relationships he formed with other christians on a team over the last 4 years?  Wow! You know I asked god why we didn’t win the Super Bowl. I looked down and saw I had a pair of Levi’s on. 

The sign from God was the back of Kelsey’s jersey from 4 yards away 

Well, all the Levi isn’t good enough / now we need to replace him is behind us, it’s time to move on, and watch our new CB make a difference, McDermott will have him firing on all cylinders by preseason,  White and Elam are gonna make opposing QBs suffer, and the D line is gonna have some damn good games,

Go Bills!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.