Bills interested in Akiem Hicks

YoloinOhio

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Need a rotation there, I dont really like how heavy of a rotation that the bills employ.  But that is what they are doing now.  They are picking their guys, paying thm and moving on.

I'm good with some rotation, hence my saying 6.  But this rotation of 8-9 guys is just dumb to me and it limits cap and depth at other positions.  It has yet to pay off for us in crunch time.  I'd rather spend the money on high production guys and let them stay out there for the most part

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

53 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Holy moly they are obsessed with d-linemen.

36 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am pretty sure the Bills are going to make sure that the colts and Pats 1 game never occur again. 

I can see McCoach saying it now..."We are going to make Tremaine Edmunds look good if it's the last thing we ever do."

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I'm really sick of the resources we pump into the defensive line because of this rotation.  This is money that should go to strengthen other positions.  Pick your 6 guys, pay them, and move on.

6? Cmon man. Be reasonable.  10 was obscene but if you run a 4-3 and are in nickel most of the time you need at least 8 guys. 4 at DT and 4 at DE. 

I'd advocate for a 9th hybrid edge guy that cam play some stand up OLB from time to time too. I'd like to see what Basham could do rushing from the inside from time to time as Oliver's backup. 

The way I see it they are one more signing or a draft pick away from getting rid of Star as a post June 1 cut. And that is a good thing.

Just now, BillsVet said:

I can see McCoach saying it now..."We are going to make Tremaine Edmunds look good if it's the last thing we ever do."

I was thinking the same thing. They keep Edmunds and force him to play out his 5tg year. If the DL is better and he is still not making plays then replace him next year. As much as I want to move on from him now and his $12.7M salary, I just don't think that will happen. 

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I'm good with some rotation, hence my saying 6.  But this rotation of 8-9 guys is just dumb to me and it limits cap and depth at other positions.  It has yet to pay off for us in crunch time.  I'd rather spend the money on high production guys and let them stay out there for the most part

I get it.  I do.  I dont like our massive rotation either, but you are not going to see that go away with McD as HC.  that is his philosophy and isnt going to change 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Independent reporter so take it with a grain of salt

6 followers. You also posted a tweet in another thread from an obviously bogus "NFL Free Agency" account with 50 followers. 

Come on man, lol

Edited by Process

1 minute ago, Process said:

6 followers. You also posted a tweet in another thread from an "NFL Free Agency" account with 50 followers. 

Come on man, lol

Again you want the information being put out there or do you want to wait until the Normal reporters say something.

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Again you want the infomation being put out there or do you want to wait until the Normal reporters say something.

Bro these are fake spam accounts what are you talking about 🤣 

Why would anyone want that information

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

My guess is 6-1 so we can get Edmunds off the field on run downs 😎

Paging Edmunds’ mother! Edmunds’ mother, we have a comment about your son in an Akiem Hicks thread! Where are you?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

The Bills have shown interest in 84 players in the last day and a half

To be fair, they probably actually were "interested" in that many, if only in a no stone left unturned sort of way.  They probably have a long list of Plan C/D or "would you take a 7th for CMC" shot in the dark options.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.