JD Mckissic to Bills 2 year, 7 million

BillsMafi$

12 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Haha no. No he isn’t. Think Kamara-lite. He was a Swiss-army weapon for the Team. Can even line up wide and run credible routes. This is the Bills screen game being built as we watch. Or a shell-killer as he releases to the flat or in the middle beyond the LOS.

Tremendous add. I didn’t even think this was possible. And he’s gonna be a fantasy monster.

I feel like none of you have ever watched JD McKissic in your life. This description of him is so laughable. Prepare to be incredibly disappointed.

6 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

This is a brutal signing. 

29 year old RB with limited athleticism and size.  

Caught a bunch of soft dump passes from horrible QBs in a horrible offense.  0.5 average depth of target and 1 broken tackle last year. 

This is absolutely horrendous. We are wasting valuable cap space when we have little to spare. 

We have the least explosive and most under-sized backfield in the entire league. 

Gave JD McKissic $3.5 MM, a Top 20 paid RB. Dude got peanuts his whole career and we drop $7 MM on him when he turns 29, WTF are we even doing?????

2 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

JD McKissic absolutely sucks. Do people here ever watch football outside of Buffalo or do you just cheer any and every signing and move they make? $7 million for a 29 year old JAG journeyman. 

I’m starting to think this guy might not like JD McKissic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Just now, teef said:

I think we all know enough about your posting not to take you seriously. 

He has the perfect avatar.  From one of my favorite episodes: "When every instinct you have ever had is wrong, the opposite would have to be right."

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

JD McKissic absolutely sucks. Do people here ever watch football outside of Buffalo or do you just cheer any and every signing and move they make? $7 million for a 29 year old JAG journeyman. 

You are just wrong. It sounds like YOU are the one who doesn't watch football outside of Buffalo.

Dumb take. Dumb post.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Here's that attention you ordered and so desperately crave...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ArtVandalay said:

I feel like none of you have ever watched JD McKissic in your life. This description of him is so laughable. Prepare to be incredibly disappointed.

Team is my local broadcast. But keep making assertions without no basis in fact.

Just now, MJS said:

You are just wrong. It sounds like YOU are the one who doesn't watch football outside of Buffalo.

Dumb take. Dumb post.

I mean sure this thread is full of people posting WTF fans reactions to this who all seem to be really high on him, but maybe he watched more of their team play than they did. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean sure this thread is full of people posting WTF fans reactions to this who all seem to be really high on him, but maybe he watched more of their team play than they did. 🤷‍♂️

He didn't watch a down. He just looked up his age and his stats. Guaranteed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

He didn't watch a down. He just looked up his age and his stats. Guaranteed.

Sunday ticket, watch a lot of football and have watched DC for Gibson and NFC East action.... 

Perfect description of his play during his one big year...

There a group of guys here excited about any and every move no matter what it's laughable, this team could sign a **** sandwich right now and you would be excited.  It's embarrassing.

Prepare for disappointment. 

Edited by ArtVandalay

1 minute ago, ArtVandalay said:

Sunday ticket, watch a lot of football and have watched DC for Gibson and NFC East action.... 

Perfect description of his play during his one big year...

There a group of guys here excited about it's laughable, this team could sign a **** sandwich right now and you would be excited.  It's embarrassing.

Is this what the delivering doctor told your mother?

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, teef said:

Is this what the delivering doctor told your mother?

Honk honk 🤡

What are you 12 years old? 

Not surprised a guy like this is excited about JD McKissic... this a boxed wine, single wide trailer type of taste in football players. 

Just now, ArtVandalay said:

There a group of guys here excited about it's laughable, this team could sign a **** sandwich right now and you would be excited.  It's embarrassing.

I've never seen anyone who has such an uncanny ability to be absolutely wrong on every take.

You've become my new barometer for how to feel about anything football related...

33 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I actually watched a lot of McKissic last season because I had drafted Antonio Gibson in my fantasy football league as my #2 RB.  Most games I just yelled at the tv screen because McKissic was on the field all the damn time and Gibson was holding his helmet on the sideline.

McKissic has game and this signing adds an element to the offense and also mitigates some of what we lose with Beasley going.  I think this was another smart, low key Beane signing that is going to age very well as the season goes on.

Are you me? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, ArtVandalay said:

Honk honk 🤡

What are you 12 years old? 

Not surprised a guy like this is excited about JD McKissic... this a boxed wine, single wide trailer type of taste in football players. 

Who said I’m excited?  I think most people are excited at the possibility of what he could bring to the offense.  That’s it.  You’re the one running around damning any sign of optimism.  He’s not a big name, so you’re upset.  I get it.  A signing like this is just a small piece of a large puzzle. Who knows how this all plays out.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

In fairness Art Van Winkle is right that it is a lot of money for a 3rd down back. I say again we have to stop obsessing about having the deepest roster and start prioritising having the best team. 

When people say "how coud we have afforded Chandler Jones?" The answer is by not handing out the lower to mid tier deals to backups.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I've never seen anyone who has such an uncanny ability to be absolutely wrong on every take.

You've become my new barometer for how to feel about anything football related...

Do you remember him reasoning out why Jim Harbaugh was god like?  It was total nonsense…to the point where it was dishonest. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

In fairness Art Van Winkle is right that it is a lot of money for a 3rd down back. I say again we have to stop obsessing about having the deepest roster and start prioritising having the best team. 

When people say "how coud we have afforded Chandler Jones?" The answer is by not handing out the lower to mid tier deals to backups.

I also don’t think a signing like this would stop them from signing jones if it really is their intention.  It shouldn’t at least. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, teef said:

Do you remember him reasoning out why Jim Harbaugh was god like?  It was total nonsense…to the point where it was dishonest. 

In his defense, I suspect there is a strong possibility he is mentally ill...