DB's still available

Virgil

Even with all the money spent, there's a ton of guys out there that Buffalo could get on a cheaper deal, while we wait for Tre to come back and potentially lose Wallace.  Interesting that Wallace isn't even on that list.  I do question the ranking, since Josh Norman is on it. 

For name reasons only, I've always like Peterson.  Even though Diggs smoked him on that glorious touchdown

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Ward signed with the 49ers but they didn’t even list the guy who lost fits the Bills and that’s Donte Jackson from Carolina(yes yes another panther). I’d be going after him right now especially with the way the DB market has been exceptionally slow so far 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Ward signed with the 49ers but they didn’t even list the guy who lost fits the Bills and that’s Donte Jackson from Carolina(yes yes another panther). I’d be going after him right now especially with the way the DB market has been exceptionally slow so far 

This was posted last night, before Ward signed.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Charvarius Ward gone

Gilmore not coming back here

Still some guys on that list that could help us.  Peterson has return ability correct?

At this point, I'd say on par with Hyde.

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Good.........Ward is out of the AFC..........now we can char various meats on the tailgate grill again without being reminded of the Chiefs.

Yes on Donte Jackson..........but not if it prevents the Bills from getting pass rusher 1.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, MWK said:

Money going to be too much

With how it’s going currently, I wonder if that will still be true.  If we can get him back at 7 per or lower, I’d do that in a heartbeat.  Our DB core would be set for the next 3 years 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think we are going corner in the first round.....if we are doing that I dont want Wallace back as he is the cockroach you just cant kill (I mean this in a good way)

Wallace is a starter....but he is a fringe starter......we need better.

This^^^

He can either be considered a low end starter or top end depth. I like Levi on the team if the compensation is doable but still feel we need better opposite Tre.

This is where the "can't have an All Pro at every position" crowd chimes in. 😂

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.