[Name Only Title] Myles Jack?

cage

47 minutes ago, appoo said:

If the Bills could get a 2nd or possibly 3rd for Edmunds whip signing Myles to a cheaper deal than I absolutely swing that - and I like Edmunds 

If the Bills could get 2nd or 3rd for Edmunds thez would im just draft Edmunds replacement with that pick imo.

4 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

The question is - how good, reliable, affordable and available is Myles Jack? 

We can use an upgrade at LB. I just don't know if Jack is that player

The Jags don’t want him.  What else is there to know?  

I’d take him on a prove it deal only

• Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It isn't BS.  Here's a list of tackles for loss last year.  If you want to see Edmunds, get that scrolling finger warmed up ... https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player-stat/defense-tackles-for-loss

You said the DL could all do their job and Edmunds would be hesitant. That's BS.

Also remember everyone has different roles. When we played NE in the wind game it was Milano he told to just shoot the gap, not Edmunds. They have different roles.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

24 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Led league in tackles last year. Can't say I watch any jags games though.

Pozluszny type lb'er padding stats with tackles that are first downs?

No he didn't.

3 tackles for loss and no sacks.  No pass break ups or INTs.  

Get rid of the name and actually watch the player

20 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The Jags don’t want him.  What else is there to know?  

I’d take him on a prove it deal only

Jack led the Jags with 108 tackles last year, his sixth season in Jacksonville. Ultimately, however, he was the victim of a numbers crunch, and the team had no room for the remainder of his four-year, $57MM deal.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2022/03/jaguars-to-release-myles-jack

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

So you're happy with what you've seen in Edmunds?

Jeez, you anti Edmunds guys just can’t control yourselves, 😂

1 hour ago, appoo said:

If the Bills could get a 2nd or possibly 3rd for Edmunds whip signing Myles to a cheaper deal than I absolutely swing that - and I like Edmunds 

Jack is so much better than Edmunds it's not even close. We still have to find a trade partner willing to absorb that ridiculous 13M.  So far I don't see teams lining up.

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Jeez, you anti Edmunds guys just can’t control yourselves, 😂

Geez, you delusional Tremaine lovers just can't control yourselves...😜

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, appoo said:

For some reason, I tend to agree with you. It's a value thing, if you can pay a guy less and get close to or equivalent production, it is a better value.

Now, I do know enough about Miles Jack to say that he is at Edmunds level--or better or worse. But, I think it worth a serious look if the ROI is better.

16 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Jack is so much better than Edmunds it's not even close. We still have to find a trade partner willing to absorb that ridiculous 13M.  So far I don't see teams lining up.

Geez, you delusional Tremaine lovers just can't control yourselves...😜

We all know Tremaine certainly needs work, but we don’t feel the need to say it in every thread 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.