Bills assistant coaching moves

Draconator

Interesting. 

Brady, Kromer and Shula all have play calling experience in the NFL. 

Hopefully it helps Dorsey navigate his first season play calling/our offense add new wrinkles. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Just seeing the Shula name associated with the Bills is kind of unsettling for some of us old-timers... 

thurman-thomas-of-the-miami-dolphins-pic

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 6
  • Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Thought he'd be a candidate for OC (him or pat shurmur) if buffalo didn't keep dorsey.  He had that one magical run with Cam, and other than that he's been pretty mediocre.  

Barkley and daniel jones both had their best years with him at OC, but that was under shurmur.  I think he's a good person to have in the room, but i don't think he's earned the keys to the cadillac.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Jeebus, Draconator is in Yolo mode. Nice work. Thanks. As for Shula, his dad was only 5-17 against the Bills in his career, so Mike needs to step it up. 

I think you’re missing a decade or 2.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

I think you’re missing a decade or 2.

Wow, you're right. I blacked out the those bad memories. He was 5-17 after gong 30-3 against us. Christ. My bad. I was at the game when we broke the drought against them. Fans took down the goalposts.  It was crazy.

Edited by Green Lightning
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Interesting. 

Hopefully it helps Dorsey navigate his first season play calling/our offense add new wrinkles. 

My first thought when I read about the moves was "ooooh, too many cooks".

Dorsey now has the OC he worked for as a QB coach for the Panthers, the Panthers former OC, and a former Bears OC, all on his staff

Since I think it's a "given" that all these guys have egos.....it seems like a lot.  I don't think it usually works out that well when one guy who used to be your boss winds up reporting to you.

On the other hand.....they all do know each other, so hopefully they have the roles and responsibilities worked out

14 minutes ago, Dirtbag said:

loving this move. dude runs the competition committee. 

Oh Does He Now.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Interesting. 

Yeah, seems like we're getting a lot of cooks in the kitchen. Hopefully Dorsey can mold them into one voice.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.