Happy Birthday, Mr. Ags!

Gugny

37 minutes ago, Gugny said:

@mrags should stay!

HFBD!!

Mr. Ags, who should not be confused with Mr. Augie,  should most definitely stay.

This reminds me of a time when I considered leaving medical school. I was becoming disillusioned & I was feeling blue because my then wife was supporting me. Her trust fund was substantial, so I'm not sure why I was bothered by it. Maybe it was my male ego? Maybe it was insecurity on my part?  Anyway, that's around the time that I met @BringBackFergy on the sidewalks of EA.  He gave me a good talking to & reminded me about the pre-nup that he had put together for me, I was a very lucky man, whatever choice I made about my future.

So, to make a long story short, I hopped on a plane the next day and headed to Columbia. The first guy I met was named Pablo, but that's a story for another thread.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Awe. Thank you all for the Bday love. Much appreciated. My day was actually made the day after when we signed Miller. 

Over the years, the days of, just before and just after my Bday has brought us Mario Williams, Stefon Diggs, and Von Miller. If anything you should all thank me for bringing good luck and joy to 3/14-3/16. 

That, and that time I took care of that problem for @Beerball in Columbia. 

it’s been a long time everyone. I still visit this site but don’t bother logging in or posting anymore. But I’m still as rabid, crazy and stubborn as ever. Hope everyone from the good old days is well. 

Go Bills

20-0 baby!!! This is gonna be the year. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mrags said:

Awe. Thank you all for the Bday love. Much appreciated. My day was actually made the day after when we signed Miller. 

Over the years, the days of, just before and just after my Bday has brought us Mario Williams, Stefon Diggs, and Von Miller. If anything you should all thank me for bringing good luck and joy to 3/14-3/16. 

That, and that time I took care of that problem for @Beerball in Columbia. 

it’s been a long time everyone. I still visit this site but don’t bother logging in or posting anymore. But I’m still as rabid, crazy and stubborn as ever. Hope everyone from the good old days is well. 

Go Bills

20-0 baby!!! This is gonna be the year. 

image.png.60851c248aa77314c0dba2032ef4481a.png

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.