Guard Rodger Saffold to Bills per Adam Schefter [now with contract details]]

Process

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You're just flat out wrong.  You are also flat out wrong with blue cheese with wings too.

WNY needs a reality check in regards to this.

Blue cheese dip is just sour cream and mayo with a splash of lemon, salt pepper with some blue cheese tossed in it. 

Blue cheese itself is musty, some people with unrefined palates do not care for it. But the base itself is a very common mixture and mellow.

Perhaps one day your palate will improve.

Edited by ArtVandalay

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

We finally have contract details.

Looks like a great deal to me.

Williams we have $3.6M dead cap while freeing $6.3M in cap space.

I'm not sure I understand the "half the cost of Darryl Williams" - I guess maybe he means in terms of this year's cap hit being $4.22M vs. $8.1M for Williams?

Another way to think of it is that we signed Saffold for essentially the same cap we cleared by cutting Williams.

I think that's a good deal

2 minutes ago, BTB said:

Seems like a great deal. Hopefully he has enough in the tank for at least one good year as a starter. 

Hopefully his expressed enthusiasm about the Bills training facilities will translate into using them to get right and stay right.

• Agree 2

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Guard Rodger Saffold to Bills per Adam Schefter [now with contract details]]
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.