Trubisky signs with Steelers

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

not the place i saw him going,  and tbh i wish he'd gotten no offers and stayed here with us.   good luck to Mitch tho.

Really?  I saw him as very much in the Steelers QB mold.  A bit shorter and lighter than Big Ben, but basically solid sturdy type with a good arm and some mobility.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Really?  I saw him as very much in the Steelers QB mold.  A bit shorter and lighter than Big Ben, but basically solid sturdy type with a good arm and some mobility.

dont disagree with any of this,  just thought mbe he'd end up in NY with Daboll or in Indy with Frank.    thought the Steelers would go with Rudolph and draft a QB.   most likely a bridge QB until the QB they draft is ready.   like i said tho,  good for Mitch and gl.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Can’t wait to see the money on this one. No one wanted him last year. He sits for a year and doesn’t play, and somehow everyone forgot his Chicago tape and the reasons no one wanted him last off season. 

Good for the Bills.  When we play the Steelers, I like our chances given whom they have at starter now.  Don't think he is much of an upgrade from Big Ben the past couple years.  That's a tough division.  Pittsburgh could be considered #4 right now fighting it out w the Brownies.

47 minutes ago, stuvian said:

A two year deal is a probation period and extended job interview. 

I think Rudolph can beat him out 

I think the Steelers have seen enough of Rudolph to know he isn't taking the team anywhere. My only concern is that the money is less from the Steelers, but hopeful it still makes it to the third round comp pick level. Maybe we can get this to happen again this year, rehab a semi-young qb who's had a rough go of it and turn it into a pick.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.