Jarvis Landry just released - Rapaport: Names Bills and Chiefs as possible landing spot

Alphadawg7

56 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Landry would be a pretty good get for this team. 

It would be a good get for Landry

46 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Always appreciate your posts, but have to differ with you on this one...

Nothing wrong with that block, targeting is only for the guy who has the ball.

• Disagree 1

is he actually physical,  in his routes,   true blocking,  or  is he just physical when cheap shotting people?    imo he's a lesser OBJ,  with the same problem,  his mouth.

if he doesnt get the ball enough,  or doesnt feel like hes part of the offense,  or gets shut down too much,  is he going to be a problem?   i dont want that near this team.

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

What does Landry bring that Davis doesn’t? Landry isn’t fast and isn’t tall or physical. 

Neither is Diggs but he is still a great WR.  Not saying Landry is in that class but for all his shortcomings he produces.  6 seasons with more than 80 catches with Tannyhill and Mayfield throwing him the ball.  He is 29 and coming off an injury shortened season.  1 yr deal, maybe 2 at the most is what I would offer.  Similar money that Sanders got.   

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Neither is Diggs but he is still a great WR.  Not saying Landry is in that class but for all his shortcomings he produces.  6 seasons with more than 80 catches with Tannyhill and Mayfield throwing him the ball.  He is 29 and coming off an injury shortened season.  1 yr deal, maybe 2 at the most is what I would offer.  Similar money that Sanders got.   

Jarvis Landry is a solid NFL professional Wide Receiver.  Not everyone has to be borderline HOF before we consider them.  

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

is he actually physical,  in his routes,   true blocking,  or  is he just physical when cheap shotting people?    imo he's a lesser OBJ,  with the same problem,  his mouth.

if he doesnt get the ball enough,  or doesnt feel like hes part of the offense,  or gets shut down too much,  is he going to be a problem?   i dont want that near this team.

A lesser obj?  They aren’t similar at all imo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.