2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

58 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I wish woods well, but unless the titans restructure, it’s a risky trade at his contract (due $10M this year). We all Sort of forget, but he has been in the league about 10 years. 

That said, if healthy and at the right price, he would be great in that titans offense. 

He’s only a year older than Cooper Kupp which is just wild, but yeah not sure how much tread is left on those tires after an ACL tear. 

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

I really like the fit of Jerick McKinnon, if Beane wants a lesser expensive option at RB.

He's better than McKissic.

I disagree. He’s faster for sure. McKissic is better in all aspects.  There really isn’t anything he’s not good at except running super fast. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

I really like the fit of Jerick McKinnon, if Beane wants a lesser expensive option at RB.

He's better than McKissic.

Agreed. I think the reason McKinnon is still floating around out there though is how injury prone he is. Chiefs don’t even want him back, and I thought he looked good the few games he played there. 

10 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agreed. I think the reason McKinnon is still floating around out there though is how injury prone he is. Chiefs don’t even want him back, and I thought he looked good the few games he played there. 

Injuries are definitely a concern.  Guy had a rough break with ACL tears in back to back years, but he had a strong showing in 2021.

I don't think the door is closed with Chiefs.  Guys like him just have a longer wait than others.  I figured Fournette would have been under contract (agreement) by now, but we're only 3 days in.

15 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I disagree. He’s faster for sure. McKissic is better in all aspects.  There really isn’t anything he’s not good at except running super fast. 

I don't dislike JD, but I also don’t think there's anything he does better than Jerick other than getting more opportunities.

Speed is the obvious leg up McKinnon has.

6 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Injuries are definitely a concern.  Guy had a rough break with ACL tears in back to back years, but he had a strong showing in 2021.

I don't think the door is closed with Chiefs.  Guys like him just have a longer wait than others.  I figured Fournette would have been under contract (agreement) by now, but we're only 3 days in.

I don't dislike JD, but I also don’t think there's anything he does better than Jerick other than getting more opportunities.

Speed is the obvious leg up McKinnon has.

He doesn’t run routes as well as McKissic 

He doesn’t pass block as well as McKissic

His hands aren’t as good as Mckissics.  

I see why’d you want mckinnon.  He could be a playmaker for us.  I just think McKissic is better fit for Josh Allen.  Dude knows how to get open and convert 3rd downs with the best of them.  Doesn’t have the top end speed, but he has significant burst to get to the sticks.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He doesn’t run routes as well as McKissic 

He doesn’t pass block as well as McKissic

His hands aren’t as good as Mckissics.  

I see why’d you want mckinnon.  He could be a playmaker for us.  I just think McKissic is better fit for Josh Allen.  Dude knows how to get open and convert 3rd downs with the best of them.  Doesn’t have the top end speed, but he has significant burst to get to the sticks.

Pass blocking you might be right on.  I thought about that as I hit "post", but hands and route running...you need to watch more McKinnon.  Not to mention he's the better runner.

^ Worth the click ^

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.