2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Saw a rumor the Browns might cut Kareem Hunt. Bills would be all over that.

Would we?  I’m sure McD saw the dude kick a girl.  Not sure if he would be down with is.  I would….he’s a great fit.  But idk about McD

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Yeah, that wouldn't happen. Carolina is going to want more in return for CMC. 

2 3rd rd picks for a broken RB isn’t bad imo

Edited by NewEra
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Your Brown Eye said:

He re-hired a Coach who punched a juvenile in the face?

Yeah….and maybe he doesn’t want to hire too many guys that abuse kids and women. Just because he’s ok with 1 abuser doesn’t mean he’s ok with all of them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

My guy Donte Jackson gone. I am guessing they punt corner to the draft

Damn I wanted him too. I don’t see them going into the draft without signing a starter level guy. Too risky with Tre coming back from injury to throw a rookie to the wolves. 

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Damn I wanted him too. I don’t see them going into the draft without signing a starter level guy. Too risky with Tre coming back from injury to throw a rookie to the wolves. 

I have my eye on Kyle Fuller. But I’d be ok with a Patrick Peterson type of vet. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Is there a market for Beasley? Wondering why no team has made a move for him? Or is it still too early in the process? 

2 hours ago, appoo said:

If we’re going running back then I’m going with corderelle Patterson. He brings an element no one else does which is speed & electricity with ball in hand

He is a RB/WR rolled up in one. He would be interesting to see in the Bills offense. 

50 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Is there a market for Beasley? Wondering why no team has made a move for him? Or is it still too early in the process? 

He is a RB/WR rolled up in one. He would be interesting to see in the Bills offense. 

There’s still a lot of WRs available. The market hasn’t moved much yet. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.