2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

So glad to see JuJu go to KC, that guy is an absolute clown. Cares more about TikTok than football.

James Washington is a good signing for Dallas, he’s a really good receiver that was underutilized in Pittsburgh. Some of Dionate’s targets should have been going to  him. 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

This is probably the answer. We were after Gordon last time he was a free agent. This regime seems to go back to guys they tried to acquire previously. 

I hope not. He has seen his best days. Great player 3 seasons ago, but we need an injection of speed out of the backfield and he is slowing down.

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

This is probably the answer. We were after Gordon last time he was a free agent. This regime seems to go back to guys they tried to acquire previously. 

The fact that there so many rumors about that back then make me question if we were ever interested in him at all.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

I think Fournette is a fantastic talent. If there was any way that would be pretty big

Agreed, I just don't see him taking the low-ball that Beane will have to present to fit him under the cap based upon his comments in the press conference.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.