2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

11 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Why would he leave the nfc?

I was thinking the same thing. He has to deal Rodgers in GB but after that then what? Maybe Dak with Dallas? Making the Super Bowl from the NFC will be a lot easier than the AFC.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If *I* was Julio I would be looking for team which needed a senior WR who was there as Lofton was for Bills who would not be primary target but when coverage was turned toward another primary target would be able to make plays without constantly taking hits.  A dome team suits him more than outdoor track in Green Bay but maybe one of the Florida teams.

He will probably just be a one year rental to whatever team offers most money despite conditions. 

If “I” were him, I’d join the bills, chiefs, packers, rams, chargers, Bucs or bengals.  Super bowl > everything else at this point in his career imo

59 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I would take Allen over Brady as the Bills QB in 2022 and beyond even though Brady is the GOAT. I wouldn't trade Allen for anyone at this point. That's a nice feeling to have as a Bills fan.

Remember this time last year when there was a big, hypothetical debate on whether we would be down for a trade between Allen and Mahomes? Someone should find and bump that thread.

Edited by Rocky Landing

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Yep. It does mean something. It means the NFL has another look at me Diva on social media.

They also have a top 3 WR on the planet that is SEVERELY underpaid.  

This is the business.  

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Yep.  Apply pressure.  Let's be real, Deebo is due $4 million this year. 😐

The 9ers aren't unaware of what needs to be done.  

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Dopey said:

Big Bills fan, but also a Brady fan here...I know, I know. After a while, I just said screw it, he's damn good. No need to hate. I love football. Anyway, I think he knows his body well enough to know when he's done. I think this is the last year on contract with the Bucs and is done after this season. 

Well.  At least you live up to your username.

On 4/5/2022 at 5:28 PM, Just Joshin' said:

The difference between message board GMs and real GMs will be more focus on production and high percentage of drops.  

I saw a 12.1% drop rate... I'm out any sooner than 3rd and he'll be gone, and we probably have added a WR by then.

A raw prospect, who didn't dominate against weak opponents with a 12.1% drop rate?!?! No thank you

31 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Well.  At least you live up to your username.

Well. At least I didn't spend 18 years crying about him, twice a year.  A lot of posters here were like "BOHICA", without the Vaseline. There're better ways to live, doc.

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

Well. At least I didn't spend 18 years crying about him, twice a year.  A lot of posters here were like "BOHICA", without the Vaseline. There're better ways to live, doc.

Like not crying over Brady’s dominance of us and not caring for the guy either. 

19 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

CB Chris Harris Jr is a UFA. 32 but can still play.  I believe Bills tried signing him a few years ago when he left Denver?

Von would know him well. $ shouldnt be too much.

thoughts?

I think he’s still good, but I believe he’s more of a slot corner. Might not be a good fit. 

49 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

CB Chris Harris Jr is a UFA. 32 but can still play.  I believe Bills tried signing him a few years ago when he left Denver?

Von would know him well. $ shouldnt be too much.

thoughts?

He’s a slot guy imo.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.