2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Which is weird because he couldn't wait to get out of Dallas.  Houston makes sense.  Browns make sense from a football perspective.  Not sure if you want a free spirit like Beasley after you just sold your soul for Watson.  New England is more of a long shot but he'd be a nice safety blanket for McCorkle.  Arizona makes a lot of sense if he wants to go out West after they lost Kirk.

NE put a second round tender on their slot receiver.  He will not be going there.  

Sounds like this is done.  He is a Fin.  There is a poster on there board who had this trade 4 days ago.  And was laughed off, he said he is connected with one of the top 5 in the organization.  He just posted looks like it is done, gonna be multiple firsts and alot of money.  But done.

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Sounds like this is done.  He is a Fin.  There is a poster on there board who had this trade 4 days ago.  And was laughed off, he said he is connected with one of the top 5 in the organization.  He just posted looks like it is done, gonna be multiple firsts and alot of money.  But done.

Wow…I would say the Fins don’t worry me as long as they have Tua, but that’s scary.  OTH, i love the idea that Hill is out of KC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I know it's been said many times already, but damn, this has got to be the craziest offseason in NFL history from a player movement perspective.  

This has been said many times.  I think someone else actually made a thread about this just minutes ago…..even after this had been said many times.  

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.