2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

After Mack I kinda laughed, 3 elite defensive weapons but all injury prone isn’t as scary. But they’re starting to add enough pieces to have a nasty defense even without all big 3 healthy and active. 

The problem is they are going to LAC so will all immediately be injured upon arrival. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Year (s)? 

Meanwhile Levi Wallace has got to be praying Jacksonville calls his agent. 
If Zay gets 24 million guaranteed Levi should get 40 from the Jags 

Is it possible Levi finds himself in the same situation as last season. If so, I'd fire my agent. He's a pretty decent CB2 but it seems no one outside of Buffalo thinks so. I'm sure the Giants are hovering. 

Can you imagine him coming back on another minimum deal? Personally I'd love it! Levi? Not so much...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Is it possible Levi finds himself in the same situation as last season. If so, I'd fire my agent. He's a pretty decent CB2 but it seems no one outside of Buffalo thinks so. I'm sure the Giants are hovering. 

Can you imagine him coming back on another minimum deal? Personally I'd love it! Levi? Not so much...

That would be interesting. I'm fairly confident he'll get some offers, though. He held his own as CB1 on one of the best pass defenses in the league for a bunch of games last year. He deserves it. I have to think GM's around the league have taken notice regardless of who his agent is.

5 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

With an Offense that probably keeps up with ours. I think they are going to be a heck of a team. 

Even before free agency they were my pick to be the next great team in the mix.  Herbert in year 3, I'm expecting a sizeable leap with another year of Ekeler, Allen and Williams.  Now with that defense...(on paper, at least)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Jags message board wants to sign me… big money… 

Trevor Lawrence looks like a giant woman and Doug Pederson gives off slime vibes but should I go? Comp pick for TBD…

There is some serious Manchurian candidate crap going down on in Jax. Like they’re intentionally wrecking the WR market for everyone else 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Better than honey badger? 

He replaced Honey Badger in Houston now does the same in KC. Very similar player. I don't think he is quite the coverage weapon peak Honey Badger was but Mathieu at about to turn 30 and $14m AAV or Reid at 25 and $10m AAV it's a good move from the Chiefs. 

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Trevor Lawrence looks like a giant woman and Doug Pederson gives off slime vibes but should I go? Comp pick for TBD…

They’re playing’ ya, Yolo. It’s March and Spring is in full bloom in Jax with highs typically in the mid-70’s. But it’s a ruse and you better have your passport up to date cuz it’s cold in Great Britain.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

sit tight Yolo we almost have a trade worked out, there is a guy on jags board who breaks news .003 seconds faster than you and he is younger and cheaper, we gonna have to throw in Chandler81 tho too

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.