How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That darn old supply and demand argument! Darn liberal trickery! 

Yah great argument when supply before the pandemic when things were humming along & supply was at it's peak EVEY BODY was commuting any where they wanted to & all things were normal gas was now almost $2.00 a gallon cheaper & groceries weren't going up every day because the price to ship the produce to the store wasn't as much .

Yes It's amazing what a difference in liberal economic philosophy can make ! Oh wait that's right it's Putin he's causing all of this upset in the economy sorry i forgot .

But were is Schumer complaining about the price of gas like he was in 2017 or so he was railing against it then but now he's good with it because it fits the new green deal agenda I'm thinking ...

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

Another line of crap from Tibs... we’re not waiting for the government to save us ( that’s for libs)! We just want them to stay tfo of the way! Their idiotic policies ( + a sleepy Joe emboldened Putin ) have brought us a predictable disaster. Plenty of reasons why driving an econobox isn’t possible for everyone. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Yah great argument when supply before the pandemic when things were humming along & supply was at it's peak EVEY BODY was commuting any where they wanted to & all things were normal gas was now almost $2.00 a gallon cheaper & groceries weren't going up every day because the price to ship the produce to the store wasn't as much .

Yes It's amazing what a difference in liberal economic philosophy can make ! Oh wait that's right it's Putin he's causing all of this upset in the economy sorry i forgot .

But were is Schumer complaining about the price of gas like he was in 2017 or so he was railing against it then but now he's good with it because it fits the new green deal agenda I'm thinking ...

Supply and demand isn’t “liberal” 

• Haha (+1) 1

Quick lunch run at McDonald's today for the kids

All from their 2 for $3.50 "value" menu:

2 McDoubles 

2 McChickens 

2 large drinks 

$14 

Totally sustainable....and an absolute joke.

Fifteen dollars an hour tho!  

Lol what are they going to start calling for now?  That $15 movement was back in 2013.....due to Bidenflation their minimum wage demands are going to be $35 an hour

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Supply and demand isn’t “liberal” 

Another lame response because you have no relevant answer to what your vote has represented in ho this economy has changed .

I know supply & demand isn't liberal which once agin your cherry picking 2 or 3 words from my reply i said "Liberal Economic Philosophy" which is in full bloom !  Biden & his cronies want to change to electric to save the planet from green house gases & have Americans pay the price while china, India & others continue to pollute .

Although the US has made huge jumps in cleaning up emissions from vehicles . I drive a diesel at work the requires DEF which is said to have little to no bad emissions Natural gas is 98% efficient & cars now have very little emissions but this Green new deal BS just puts more cost on the American people to change when it's not needed ! 

Grow some balls Joe & make those that are not doing anything to stop their polluting of the air do the same as the US to make pollution less . 

No matter what they try & make us think fossil fuels will be here to stay in some shape or form wheels still need grease you will have to have more than solar & wind mills to produce electricity ! I think cars in major cities NY, LA, Chicago should mainly be electric that would do a lot to help but i'm keeping my muscle car & your presidents jack ass proposals are making life ridiculously expensive .

And at full go a little over a year ago gas was at a much more palatable price & your president has been a huge part of it's cost going up making it harder for every American week to week so stand by your "Liberal Economic Philosophy" & tell me just how much better it is .

And now he can place the blame on Putin for his incompetence which just fits his agenda of the new world order which he now talks about openly .

What a moron ... 

Got the receipt.  At the local grocery today to grab a few things for the week

1 lb ground chicken 

2 bags frozen chicken patties 

1 bag of frozen chicken nuggets 

Almond milk 

2 frozen pizzas

Cayenne pepper 

Garlic salt 

Coffee creamer 

1 bag Mozz cheese 

1 can whole peeled tomatoes 

2 pack brown rice bowl 

Peppers, onion, pack of Garlic cloves 

$90.  Just that stuff.  90 f....ing dollars.  And our sales tax is half of a lot of other places (deep blue holes).

Absolutely ridiculous.  I actually fist pumped I kept it under $100

On 3/26/2022 at 11:41 AM, Tiberius said:

That darn old supply and demand argument! Darn liberal trickery! 

I find your arguing supply and demand interesting when Biden intentionally limited supply of energy by cancelling the XL pipeline. 

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How much has that contributed to higher gas prices? 

The deal we have with OPEC is for X amount of barrels of oil. The amount we negotiated with them was under the trump administration and the number of barrels we buy from OPEC is accounting for X amount or domestic oil. 

Biden took the X amount of domestic oil out of the equation leaving us with less barrels than we should have. 

Driving the price up. 

It's that simple. 

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The deal we have with OPEC is for X amount of barrels of oil. The amount we negotiated with them was under the trump administration and the number of barrels we buy from OPEC is accounting for X amount or domestic oil. 

Biden took the X amount of domestic oil out of the equation leaving us with less barrels than we should have. 

Driving the price up. 

It's that simple. 

How much oil was it producing before Biden stopped it? 

OK now look. There’s absolutely no way a Biden supporter can argue for his policies. The American people are getting absolutely clobbered every single week at the pump and the store. He and Peppermint Patty can keep spinning the plates but the working class is furious! In a word, it’s a…. mess! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

So it was completed and carried oil? 

The price of gas today is very much because of administration policy and is something the administration is aware of and has the power to control. The gas prices today are by the administrations choice. 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

OK now look. There’s absolutely no way a Biden supporter can argue for his policies. The American people are getting absolutely clobbered every single week at the pump and the store. He and Peppermint Patty can keep spinning the plates but the working class is furious! In a word, it’s a…. mess! 

It's not Biden's fault prices are high. The Saudis and Russians ramped up production in 2014 to drive our frackers out of business, along with other factors. Production because of higher prices in now ramping up. Supply and demand work both ways

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The price of gas today is very much because of administration policy and is something the administration is aware of and has the power to control. The gas prices today are by the administrations choice. 

Nothing to do with Covid, Putin and the low gas prices that drove many American drillers out of business? Lol, take off the political blinders 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing to do with Covid, Putin and the low gas prices that drove many American drillers out of business? Lol, take off the political blinders 

Progressive liberal policy is deliberately causing inflation through mandates and policy.