How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

On 10/7/2022 at 3:18 PM, sherpa said:

Good God.

The price of oil diminished because the expectation is for a recession in Europe, and perhaps the US.

You know---less demand.

Claiming that Biden did it with the release of the US Strategic Petroleum Reserve is the stuff of idiots.

We are being run by idiots so...

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Gee, what happens in a month ?

A LEADER would be fighting for them cancelling a production cut, not just a delay.

Trump is the enemy of the people. 

They're coming for entitlements 

LMAO

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Gee, what happens in a month ?

A LEADER would be fighting for them cancelling a production cut, not just a delay.

i have to disagree here… a leader wouldn’t object to production cuts at all. Not one that positioned climate change the way he has. 

don’t tell me fossil fuels pave the path to human extinction out of one side of your mouth then bargain for more production of it out of the other. They should cheer raising prices and reducing production..  isn’t that their path to green utopia? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

15 minutes ago, Beach said:

no kids here.  thats a bill for 2 people.

This is where they'll tell you to stop buying stuff.  

Btw....The removal of plastic bags and checkout lines with actual human cashiers has been one of the most devious backdoor ways to force less consumption to appease the fundamental environmentalists.  

Every shopper reconsidering a purchase bc they can't carry everything or have enough for the self checkout they don't want too much.  

Whoever forced this sham on us didn't give 2 ***ts about the people shopping for families of 4 or 5 or 6.  

4 kids! they'll say now.  You are insane for having more then 1!  How can you afford more then 1 kid!!  

25 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Didn't know the Duggar Family were Bills fans.

This is my number for my family of 4, wife, 17 year old and 12 year old every two weeks. I shop as cheap as possible but my grocery bills have jumped over $100 a week over the past two years. I still buy deals when I can but very few exist right now. If you are under $75 a person per week I would be shocked 

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is where they'll tell you to stop buying stuff.  

Btw....The removal of plastic bags and checkout lines with actual human cashiers has been one of the most devious backdoor ways to force less consumption to appease the fundamental environmentalists.  

Every shopper reconsidering a purchase bc they can't carry everything or have enough for the self checkout they don't want too much.  

Whoever forced this sham on us didn't give 2 ***ts about the people shopping for families of 4 or 5 or 6.  

4 kids! they'll say now.  You are insane for having more then 1!  How can you afford more then 1 kid!!  

i went to Wegmans today and they dont have bags but our other local grocery stores still have plastic bags here in VA.  my gf is a big time environmentalist so she loves the no plastic bag thing.  she works with sea turtles and too many bags do end up in the ocean but she also knows when its time to clean the litter box a reused plastic bag works perfectly.

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As old Joe would say, c'mon man. Is that for one week? $300 per person? What the heck are you eating? Ain't nobody spending that much for eating at home.

Come on.  Being vegan ain't cheap...

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As old Joe would say, c'mon man. Is that for one week? $300 per person? What the heck are you eating? Ain't nobody spending that much for eating at home.

it will last more than 1 week.  $100 was just on wings.  but i my bill was about $350 before old Joe came in.

Edited by Beach

5 hours ago, Beach said:

$100 was just on wings

Has there ever been a more on-brand Bills fan inflation analysis? 😃

Quick math: about 3.50 a pound is what I’m seeing = 28 pounds. 10 wings per pound = 280 wings. 
President Biden, if things continue like this I won’t be able to buy 280 wings to feed my family next week!

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Has there ever been a more on-brand Bills fan inflation analysis? 😃

Quick math: about 3.50 a pound is what I’m seeing = 28 pounds. 10 wings per pound = 280 wings. 
President Biden, if things continue like this I won’t be able to buy 280 wings to feed my family next week!

$5.49/lb 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wow, what’s up with WNY (if that’s where you are). Or maybe you went all free range organic on us. 

Virginia Beach, not organic.  this town cant make wings so i make my own.

• Like (+1) 1