How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We don't measure inflation month to month you dolt.  It's measured year to year.   :wallbash:

BTW did he ever answer the question what can he do better and faster?  

BBB......the cornerstone of his Presidency. What's the third B stand for again?  🤔

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

People gonna start figuring out to grow their own food or as much as you can and as much meat as you can. 

Agree.  Demented Biden is putting us all on the Venezuelan Diet.  I was excited because I only paid $123 to fill my truck's gas tank down from $153 a couple months ago.  What a mess.  

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We go through this every year.  It’s either the switch to a winter/summer blend or in this case for routine refinery maintenance. I’ll have to do some research and see if the prices ever drop after these “routine maintenances”.  I do remember and will never forget these.  

April 2019

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-newsom-california-high-gas-prices-20190423-story.html

And again 6 short months later…….

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-10-21/gavin-newsom-california-high-gas-prices-should-be-investigated

He never did report his findings.  Quite strange.  His silence is VERY telling.  Speaking of telling I have a feeling someone was telling him “cut it out!!!”  

On 9/24/2022 at 5:19 PM, sherpa said:

Oil price action is entirely the response to recession fear.

Europe and the UK seem destined for a bad economic winter.

The US not so much, but still more likely than not.

Oil prices have nothing to do with Biden, or supply issues at all.

I see issues with supply and pricing directly related to the policies of players in the American political system.  In that regard, he’s been a player in the game for decades.  He also inserts himself into the dialogue with the standard demonization of companies and people in that industry, so the specific details about this moment in time are less important to me personally than some

other things. 

If voters associating Biden with discontent at the pump results in the right type of change politically, I’m all for it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I see issues with supply and pricing directly related to the policies of players in the American political system.  In that regard, he’s been a player in the game for decades.  He also inserts himself into the dialogue with the standard demonization of companies and people in that industry, so the specific details about this moment in time are less important to me personally than some

other things. 

If voters associating Biden with discontent at the pump results in the right type of change politically, I’m all for it. 

I completely agree.

I should have said he has nothing to do with the "decrease in price."

My oversight.

That is totally the result of recession/slowdown fears.

Biden set an environment that is completely contrary to supply.

• Agree 1