How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Are you using yourself as a source on the Republican plans? Or should I believe the Lincoln Project? Seriously you are too funny. 

SOURCE? 

Hey teach - why don’t you Google the SENATOR from YOUR STATE, check out HIS PLAN endorsed by the RNC.

smfh

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

SOURCE? 

Hey teach - why don’t you Google the SENATOR from YOUR STATE, check out HIS PLAN endorsed by the RNC.

smfh

His plan would not cost me an additional dime, what plan are you talking about? Why would you think it would cost me money? 

On 5/20/2022 at 8:20 AM, SoCal Deek said:

“What the American people is going through”?  We have to be kidding…right? Please tell me the Press Secretary for the President of the United States didn’t use such obviously incorrect grammar? Please?

That was brutal to watch - makes me wonder how thoroughly vetted she was before prior to getting the nod.

Just now, BuffaninSarasota said:

That was brutal to watch - makes me wonder how thoroughly vetted she was before prior to getting the nod.

She was thoroughly vetted. The problem was the Biden Administration used all the wrong criteria in their analysis. 

• Dislike 1

On 5/21/2022 at 9:54 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Are you using yourself as a source on the Republican plans? Or should I believe the Lincoln Project? Seriously you are too funny. 

Oh! What’s this?

Your senator defending his TAX INCREASE????

22 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

using yourself as a source.

WTF are you talking about -  using my self as a source?????? Are you purposely being absolutely pathetic because you can’t EVER swallow your pride? 🎯

CC: @Chef Jim @DRsGhost @Westside @I am the egg man

Idiots - every single one of you - lolz

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

On 5/20/2022 at 8:20 AM, SoCal Deek said:

“What the American people is going through”?  We have to be kidding…right? Please tell me the Press Secretary for the President of the United States didn’t use such obviously incorrect grammar? Please?

I don’t blame anyone for misstating things in that role especially when new.

They have talking points for everything and aren’t allowed to stray from the script.

They can’t think and answer with their own thoughts as it might undermine the narrative and all the while on camera, telling lies that make no sense and having every utterance scrutinized. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh! What’s this?

Your senator defending his TAX INCREASE????

WTF are you talking about -  using my self as a source?????? Are you purposely being absolutely pathetic because you can’t EVER swallow your pride? 🎯

CC: @Chef Jim @DRsGhost @Westside @I am the egg man

Idiots - every single one of you - lolz

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

What part of what he says makes you say those who pay taxes will pay more? I paid taxes now and nothing he says could be used to insinuate that mine will go up. But why do you feel people should be able to get all the benefits of this country without giving anything?

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What part of what he says makes you say those who pay taxes will pay more? I paid taxes now and nothing he says could be used to insinuate that mine will go up. But why do you feel people should be able to get all the benefits of this country without giving anything?

Can you not read?

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you not read?

I will let you finish after this but I am not going to continue with you on this topic- I am very ok with the concept that with rights come responsibility and everyone should have skin in the game. The fact that his plan would raise your taxes does not mean it would raise mine since nothing he says would raise taxes on those who already pay federal income taxes. I don't like paying taxes but I accept then as my cost of living in this country.

33 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will let you finish after this but I am not going to continue with you on this topic- I am very ok with the concept that with rights come responsibility and everyone should have skin in the game. The fact that his plan would raise your taxes does not mean it would raise mine since nothing he says would raise taxes on those who already pay federal income taxes. I don't like paying taxes but I accept then as my cost of living in this country.

Lol - so funny to see you twist yourself into a pretzel defending the proposed GOP tax increase - AND the DeSantis Disney tax increase. 

You must pay more so billionaires can pay less.

great job - your keepers have you right where they want you.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Lol - so funny to see you twist yourself into a pretzel defending the proposed GOP tax increase - AND the DeSantis Disney tax increase. 

You must pay more so billionaires can pay less.

great job - your keepers have you right where they want you.

I pay nothing in income tax to the state and I am paying 20% of property taxes my value house would cost where I grew up in NY, so if keeping all my money makes me the loser you and I have very different perceptions on winning.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I pay nothing in income tax to the state and I am paying 20% of property taxes my value house would cost where I grew up in NY, so if keeping all my money makes me the loser you and I have very different perceptions on winning.

New York is truly incredible when it comes to taxes. In most southern places you can easily afford an extra 100k on a mortgage if you forego NY taxes. 

• Agree 1