How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No 

It's not even a little bit debatable. It's the reality. It's why groceries are so expensive. 

Along with everything else. 

Mandates and energy policy. 

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's not even a little bit debatable. It's the reality. It's why groceries are so expensive. 

Along with everything else. 

Mandates and energy policy. 

That's a political argument. Not an economic one. 

You think the GOP should make Trump Speaker of the House? 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's a political argument. Not an economic one. 

You think the GOP should make Trump Speaker of the House? 

It's the argument of how political policy affects our daily lives. An apple should be about .75¢. it now costs $1.40 because of energy policy. That affects me. 

And it's a direct result of you voting democrat, because I know you didn't like trump's face, or the way he talked. But he was good with business and was able to keep the economy flowing. By not being overboard in policy. 

That's the difference between conservative and liberal. Conservative allows things to run with efficiency, following past record of efficiency. 

Progressive is always trying to change things to find a better way. Well, right now progressive policy is making things worse. Much worse. 

So thanks alot 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's the argument of how political policy affects our daily lives. An apple should be about .75¢. it now costs $1.40 because of energy policy. That affects me. 

And it's a direct result of you voting democrat, because I know you didn't like trump's face, or the way he talked. But he was good with business and was able to keep the economy flowing. By not being overboard in policy. 

That's the difference between conservative and liberal. Conservative allows things to run with efficiency, following past record of efficiency. 

Progressive is always trying to change things to find a better way. Well, right now progressive policy is making things worse. Much worse. 

So thanks alot 

Really wish you could provide stats to back up your arguments...

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Prove that Republicans are better running the economy... do it.

What do you suppose that chart would look like had Hillary Clinton win in 2016 

I will give you one hunt. That chart would look different than it does now. Can you agree on that? 

Just now, TSOL said:

What do you suppose that chart would look like had Hillary Clinton win in 2016 

I will give you one hunt. That chart would look different than it does now. Can you agree on that? 

Stop deflecting. Prove that Republicans are better running the economy... 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Stop deflecting. Prove that Republicans are better running the economy... 

Durrrr.... What were you just born in 2019? 

If you are gonna act like a child I'm going to talk to you like you are a child. 

Sh*t was way cheaper from 16-20.

That's my proof 

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Durrrr.... What were you just born in 2019? 

If you are gonna act like a child I'm going to talk to you like you are a child. 

Sh*t was way cheaper from 16-20.

That's my proof 

Child? You're the one making all these GRANDIOSE statements about Republican run economies and then when questioned you decided to deflect and play games because guess what? YOU COULDN'T BACK IT UP.

And yet... somehow, the most AMAZING ECONOMY EVER required a bailout (Mar 6, 2020) Trump signs $8.3 billion emergency spending package - right after Trump told us everything was (Jan. 22, 2020) “totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine” and (Feb. 10, 2020) “I think the virus is going to be—it’s going to be fine” and (Feb. 10, 2020) - “Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Trump handed an absolute economic disaster to the next administration just like they always do.

Idiots.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Child? You're the one making all these GRANDIOSE statements about Republican run economies and then when questioned you decided to deflect and play games because guess what? YOU COULDN'T BACK IT UP.

And yet... somehow, the most AMAZING ECONOMY EVER required a bailout (Mar 6, 2020) Trump signs $8.3 billion emergency spending package - right after Trump told us everything was (Jan. 22, 2020) “totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine” and (Feb. 10, 2020) “I think the virus is going to be—it’s going to be fine” and (Feb. 10, 2020) - “Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Trump handed an absolute economic disaster to the next administration just like they always do.

Idiots.

What did Trump do that gives him the total responsibility for the economic “disaster” he handed the Biden Administration?  

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots.

Look junior, enough with the gymnastics. Your baba of milk now costs $2.25 when it really should only be about $1.50 and you are to blame due to your voting choice. 

I get it, you didn't like the last guy. We are all aware.

But YOUR GUY's mandates and energy policies are why your baba is "inflated" 

Own it 

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Look junior, enough with the gymnastics. Your baba of milk now costs $2.25 when it really should only be about $1.50 and you are to blame due to your voting choice. 

I get it, you didn't like the last guy. We are all aware.

But YOUR GUY's mandates and energy policies are why your baba is "inflated" 

Own it 

I'm not crying about the cost of gas or milk - that's you.

You said: Conservative allows things to run with efficiency, following past record of efficiency. 

And yet - here you are bashing me because YOU can't support you own argument.

Own it, precious.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm not crying about the cost of gas or milk - that's you.

You said: Conservative allows things to run with efficiency, following past record of efficiency. 

And yet - here you are bashing me because YOU can't support you own argument.

Own it, precious.

Ok

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And Putin's invasion was just, what, a penny increase? Right? 

Gas was around $2 a gallon in late 2020 in Orlando, and now it is $4 a gallon. I only blamed Biden for half, but I know math is not your strong suit 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It's not Biden's fault prices are high. The Saudis and Russians ramped up production in 2014 to drive our frackers out of business, along with other factors. Production because of higher prices in now ramping up. Supply and demand work both ways

You can try and keep telling yourself that....and even if you're right...his numbers are in the toilet because of it. They have to strike a new message, because the "Blame Putin Dog" doesn't hunt for the American people. 

• Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You can try and keep telling yourself that....and even if you're right...his numbers are in the toilet because of it. They have to strike a new message, because the "Blame Putin Dog" doesn't hunt for the American people. 

Oh no doubt Joe will get blamed. But that does not mean it's the truth of the matter. 

Do you think Trump will be elected Speaker of the House? 

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Gas was around $2 a gallon in late 2020 in Orlando, and now it is $4 a gallon. I only blamed Biden for half, but I know math is not your strong suit 

Math, lol 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Oh no doubt Joe will get blamed. But that does not mean it's the truth of the matter. 

Do you think Trump will be elected Speaker of the House? 

And, we're back to Trump?

I told you guys after the election....your guy is in charge now. Welcome to the fun! 

• Dislike 1