How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Just drive a fuel efficient car. Stop waiting for the government to save you 

We’ve officially entered bizzaro world. Tibs….I’d actually like the government to STOP trying to save me! Let my people go, Pharaoh! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

It sounds like ordering online and taking the risk of one being wrong is a much better fit. 

Maybe, but then again, if William Wallace just “ordered online”, the Scots would be eating bangers and mash for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday, now wouldn’t they? 

B0824676-E809-4C1C-B15C-22B0D47F2F0B.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Just drive a fuel efficient car. Stop waiting for the government to save you 

Really? That sounds like normal. Chipotle is kind of expensive compared to other fast food places 

Last year it was $38 for the same order. 30% increase… nice try

it it amazing how you will defend your incompetent mind masters until the end of the earth while our entire economy is trashed in incredibly short order. 

15 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Soon landscaping will not be important, perspective

It is to the guy trying to feed his family with income from landscaping… 

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It is to the guy trying to feed his family with income from landscaping… 

They can make buggy whips.  Horse drawn carriages use clean energy. Just don’t feed them Beefarino

RUSTY!?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/14/2022 at 12:24 AM, Big Blitz said:

Time to start documenting - I hope in a few months I'll be posting significant declines. 

But with this absolutely insane shift from "We really f...ed up covid and oh sorry the economy may really be fast tracked to disaster now" to "Russia Russia Russia cancel anyone that even watches Anastasia," something ain't right so I'm skeptical and concerned.  Beyond concerned.  They create crisis when they need you distracted.   

I hope we avoid all of it but we are either led by very stupid evil people or we're compromised by the only country on earth safe and protected from any criticism. 

And no one literally no one in your government is talking about it and how to fix it.  Just go buy an EV.  That's not concerning?  That doesn't tell you anything? 

In fact the buck stops with Brandon is now lashing out at you for even to dare blame him.  This is insane.  

Gas:  $48 on a car that had a 1/4 tank left

Target:  Literally 9 items - soap, a few things for dinner (sausage peppers potatoes), a bag of M&Ms, Lemon juice, and almost milk.   $50 

Not sustainable. 

And nothing more eye opening for people then to hear directly what everything is starting to cost.  

Go make some more money and stop your B word ass whining snowflake

I'm begining to blame Biden voters personally for this economy. As in, I've been scolding the people who I know, that voted for Biden, lately. 

Don't even get me started on the unemployment sponges 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure but let that soul less sycophantic  condescending  ginger b!tch lecture me on economics and transient inflation. Or fake ride the bike to work Pete tell me to just get a Tesla.

These dolts took the easiest slam dunk home run economic recovery in history and screwed up every single possible facet. 

The level of incompetence on display is unprecedented.  AGAIN! It’s even worse than the last dumpster fire and it’s by a lot! 

that is absofugginglutely incredible 

The reality Democrats cannot seem to grasp is the messages from Peppermint Patty, Pete, and other figures do not resonate well with the voters.  An afflication referred to as tone deaf.  They've spent the past couple decades pandering to social justice and virtue signalling while ignoring real issues of substance.  All that social justice bullsheet doesn't matter when economic turbulence hits.  It only plays well when times are good and there's not much else to worry about. As such the core of their agenda has no relevance or meaning relative to life's real issues.  Like how to feed and shelter a family? 

As they've proven to be completely tone deaf and unwilling to directly address the fundamentals, perhaps they can costume up (assuming its allowed per cultural appropriation guidelines) one of their TickTok "influencers" as Marie Antoinette and suggest to the peasants and serfs that Chipolte being pricey to "let them eat Burger King and don't forget to use a coupon" is the way to go!

2 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Now that isn't very nice, is it?

Never seen a bunch of bigger complainers with seemingly nothing more to do…I guess stagnant GDP growth and 10 percent unemployment would be way better huh?

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Never seen a bunch of bigger complainers with seemingly nothing more to do…I guess stagnant GDP growth and 10 percent unemployment would be way better huh?

You mean during the pandemic? When States issued a lockdown?

• 2 weeks later...

In New Hampshire,

Regular is $4.18/gal

Premium is $4.82/gal

Diesel is $5.11/gal

All of NH tourism is from people driving to our state.  There are worries that the increase in prices will be bad for the tourism industry here.

A friend of mine in the travel industry said the optimism in travel early in the year has now turned sour.  The hope was that after COVID everyone would start traveling again.  Now with higher inflation and in particular higher fuel prices they are seeing an influx of cancellations.  Anyone with enough disposable income that they are not impacted by this is likely to find some good vacation deals.

On 3/14/2022 at 7:24 AM, Tiberius said:

Higher prices lead to more supply and more conservation 

There you have it folks the epitome of the liberal mind set in all of it's glory .

Can you believe that F N S**T ???

10 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Hypocrites say what?

This guy is a POS he speaking out his ass because his head knows better & this is the kind of BS leadership these people follow what in the world are they thinking ?

Where's his out rage now ? Oh that's right what was i thinking it has nothing to do with rolling back all the previous policy's it's all because of covid & Russia's invasion that's the cause i'm so sorry i forgot about that ...

• Like (+1) 1