Breaking: Tom Brady will play this year with Tampa

BillsMafi$

57 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

He’s never getting the F out of our football lives is he?!

I'm really happy he's coming back. I strongly feel this is a grave miscalculation on his part... like the fighter who stayed one fight too long.

Brady was 33-3 vs the Bills, the best record by any QB against any team.

I would think all Bills fans would relish nothing more than the opportunity to beat him in the Super Bowl.

The Bills Super Bowl win in 11 months will be made much sweeter by Mr. Bundchen's unretirement.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Brady benefited greatly from going to a Bucs team with a loaded offense. That offense is going to be without many of the pieces that helped Brady win a title. They’ve lost key guys recently, and field an offensive line without a lot of experience together. That isn’t what I’d want if I’m Brady. He’s always proven everyone wrong, so I’m not ready to predict a sharp decline, but it seems possible in 2022. 

They also stand to lose some key guys on their defense, so it seems to be heavy lifting, unless guys take discounts to go play with him. 

• Agree 1

Great, now I get to listen to all the fair weather Bucs fans extolling the virtues of having two more superbowls than Buffalo. They conveniently forget the 43 years of historical ineptitude wrapped around those championships 

Edited by JDubya76

15 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Great, now I get to listen to all the fair weather Bucs fans extolled the virtues of having two more superbowls that Buffalo. They conveniently forget the 43 years of historical ineptitude wrapped around those championships 

To be fair our future super bowl title is also going to be wrapped around decades of ineptitude also.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.