Breaking: Tom Brady will play this year with Tampa

BillsMafi$

1 hour ago, Mynamemike said:

To be fair our future super bowl title is also going to be wrapped around decades of ineptitude also.  

1 hour ago, Mynamemike said:

To be fair our future super bowl title is also going to be wrapped around decades of ineptitude also.  

363 wins over 51 years is ineptitude.

222 wins over 46 years is historical ineptitude. 

• Agree 1

Oh for farts sake… what? Unfinished business?! Lol what else could there possibly be for this dude…ya got seven flippin’ rings, the MVPs and All-Pro’s and pro bowls and records out the wazoo. Is he mad they gave last seasons MVP to that dirty hippie Rodgers? I bet that’s it. I bet that dude who spent $518k for Tom’s “final TD throw of his career” football is big mad right about meow. 

I dunno man, what the heck else anyone could ever want or need out of a career but here’s ol Tommy Pickles still slingin’ it over them there mountains. What a friggin weenie. He’s eternal isn’t he? I bet he’s some kinda weirdo pervert vampire or something. Son of a….unfrickinbelievable. Go home, Tom! Take your stupid ball and your stupid seven titles and stupid frickin’ records and just go home, nerd!

Edited by blacklabel

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

He can't walk away.  The only way he leaves the sport is if he's carried off on a stretcher.  He loves football more than his family.

I won’t judge anyone on how they live their lives and manage their careers. I don’t want others questioning why I left banking for real estate, for example. Why is that anyone else’s business? Simply, it’s not. It made me happier. 

Brady can do what he wants. I hope his family is good with it, but that is between them, and none of my business. I don’t get why other people think they should have some say in this. You live your life, let him live his. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, par73 said:

It's all about the attention-- he can't stand being out of the spotlight. Will be 45 when the season starts. Something is going to give-- and soon.

people have been saying the exact same thing for the last 5 years, at least. 

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

I won’t judge anyone on how they live their lives and manage their careers. I don’t want others questioning why I left banking for real estate, for example. Why is that anyone else’s business? Simply, it’s not. It made me happier. 

Brady can do what he wants. I hope his family is good with it, but that is between them, and none of my business. I don’t get why other people think they should have some say in this. You live your life, let him live his. 

I'm not judging.  I'm just observing.  That's why this announcement doesn't surprise me in the least.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Funny how his "retirement" pops up just before the SB and now his "unretirement" right before FA. Brady is such an attention *****. 

I mean his unretirement makes sense… He wants the Bucs to be able to sell players on playing with him. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.