Edit! McKenzie is back on a 2 year deal worth 4.4 million

BillsMafi$

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

You may not take it personal but you surely do get personal and seem to hold grudges. 

I really don't take it personal...........some people figure out that I'm just reflecting their negativity back at them..........others don't see their hypocrisy.    It's the internet,  self awareness is in very short supply.   :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

After the cheers began to settle a bit and taking it all in...If that's true and not joking around with him (which they do often with each other), wonder what went through his mind about that? Like maybe, "the F/O, coaches etc may not have as much confidence in me if it took some persuading from other team mates"?

Anyways, I'm likely reading too much into it and Diggs was kidding around as they all usually do. 

20 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I really don't take it personal...........some people figure out that I'm just reflecting their negativity back at them..........others don't see their hypocrisy.    It's the internet,  self awareness is in very short supply.   :thumbsup:

Like I said, I’m not disputing whether or not you take it personally or not.  I recall several instances in which you call out certain posters in threads that they aren’t even involved in.  I see that as a grudge.  **** I do it too, I don’t think it’s a big deal. It’s something that happens in a community such as this one. I was just pointing out that you get personal about others and hold grudges.  

1 hour ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Just wanted to say, wouldn't that be taking it personal? if is getting personal and holding grudges, then it kinda would seem like taking it personal Lol....

Not important obviously, just couldn't resist tossing my 2 cents in the wishing well lol

No, it's "taking it internet".     

I learned decades ago that when I express an unpopular take.............like "John Butler is making some terrible salary cap decisions that are going to result in a roster tear down".............I will receive hate and vitriol for telling an unpopular truth.

I could take it serious and get mad about it...........or accept that people act very irrationally and hyper-emotionally on the internet and turn that negativity around on them or make light of it........sometimes I even have to take a personal shot at someone to get them to put their sh*t in perspective or not be so serious about themselves.

You are a different matter than most..............you got mad at me because I made a general statement that smoking was a bad health choice.........which is accepted as fact.     It wasn't directed at you but you made it about you because you choose to smoke and don't think it's a bad choice.   I don't know what to tell ya' bout that but that's entirely a you issue..........being mad at me about that makes no sense.    Stop grudging.   You can do dumb things but not be the village idiot.   See Brandon Beane signing Star Lotulelei.   :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You are a different matter than most..............you got mad at me because I made a general statement that smoking was a bad health choice.........which is accepted as fact.     It wasn't directed at you but you made it about you because you choose to smoke and don't think it's a bad choice.   I don't know what to tell ya' bout that but that's entirely a you issue..........being mad at me about that makes no sense.    Stop grudging.   You can do dumb things but not be the village idiot.   See Brandon Beane signing Star Lotulelei

Yeah I membah...I never had any grudge though and continued to discuss certain things with you in a civil manner. I do acknowledge I was packing a solid high that particular day and likely took it the wrong way.

Either way, no grudges here.....🙂

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Like I said, I’m not disputing whether or not you take it personally or not.  I recall several instances in which you call out certain posters in threads that they aren’t even involved in.  I see that as a grudge.  **** I do it too, I don’t think it’s a big deal. It’s something that happens in a community such as this one. I was just pointing out that you get personal about others and hold grudges.  

That's just me having fun..........the site is about entertainment.    I take very little in life seriously, but because I tell it like it is.....and bluntly.......I am going to be INEVITABLY portrayed as a bad guy on a fan site........so I don't mind playing the heel and being boastful etc.. when need be.    I prefer to talk objectively and in detail about the team........but when there isn't that there is still entertainment in the site.   :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

Can we change the title? It’s wrong.

He’s signed for $8M total. $4M/year

Yeah... that's a pretty shoddy job to mess it up. Makes when the details come out and how it's structured pretty important since we're really up against it.

That said, I'm happy as a clam. I don't think we've seen even close to the best of him yet. And from the looks of things, he really wanted to stay here and didn't really find the oft-awaited prospect of "exploring his value on the market" that exciting. Mentioned 3-4 times that he wants to be catching Allen's throws. That said, obviously it's a game of "take with grain of salt" world with what they say on their soap boxes, especially so with the Bills. I just really like the guy and get a little giddy every time I see him in pre-snap motion... 

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That's just me having fun..........the site is about entertainment.    I take very little in life seriously, but because I tell it like it is.....and bluntly.......I am going to be INEVITABLY portrayed as a bad guy on a fan site........so I don't mind playing the heel and being boastful etc.. when need be.    I prefer to talk objectively and in detail about the team........but when there isn't that there is still entertainment in the site.   :beer: 

Maybe at times many of us are just having fun or giving ppl a hard time in a harmless manner, it might can be helpful if we can add a "Lol" ending the particular statement sometimes that one might take personal...Lol, I know I've done it a few times myself when joking or giving someone a hard time and received an angry, insulting response.

Unless of course the sole purpose is intentionally getting one angry for entertainment lol. And I will admit that can be fun at times when doing it to certain posters that are the type to basically deserve it.

I also tell it like it is as you say, or at least tell it like it appears or as we think it is anyway. Most times I try to be clear I'm not intending to be an ass. Although as I said, there are a few posters I don't and purposely try to get their feathers ruffled for a good chuckle. Anyways, whatever the case, I guess you pretty much know what I mean. lol

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sounds like we got a hometown discount 

8 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

After the cheers began to settle a bit and taking it all in...If that's true and not joking around with him (which they do often with each other), wonder what went through his mind about that? Like maybe, "the F/O, coaches etc may not have as much confidence in me if it took some persuading from other team mates"?

Anyways, I'm likely reading too much into it and Diggs was kidding around as they all usually do. 

You're reading way too much into it

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.