We all know what the Bills still lack of

Italian Bills

4 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Maybe you idiot, before calling me troll, read my post… you’ll see that i NEVER said that Tre is not a TOP CB. People like you, unable to ready properly what other people write, should be banned indefinitely. 

I guess what you were saying then is you think they need a CB opposite Tre that is of the same caliber? That would be awesome if they can find one of those in the draft but the chances are slim. But if that’s what you meant then I agree.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

I guess what you were saying then is you think they need a CB opposite Tre that is of the same caliber? That would be awesome if they can find one of those in the draft but the chances are slim. But if that’s what you meant then I agree.

Thanks Lord someone got what i meant … Yes, exactly that. Thank you bro

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

Thanks Lord someone got what i meant … Yes, exactly that. Thank you bro

Well maybe you shouldn't say we need a true number 1 corner lol 

How about saying we need better opposite Tre ... Cus he is a true number 1 and lots will read it as you think Tre isn't that caliber

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Well maybe you shouldn't say we need a true number 1 corner lol 

How about saying we need better opposite Tre ... Cus he is a true number 1 and lots will read it as you think Tre isn't that caliber

Thanks Lord, someone really gets it lol... 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Maybe you idiot, before calling me troll, read my post… you’ll see that i NEVER said that Tre is not a TOP CB. People like you, unable to ready properly what other people write, should be banned indefinitely. 

I did and it said we needed a true #1 CB implying White isn't a true #1 CB.  Those are fighting words on here.  What we need is an upgrade at CB2.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

If we lose McKelvin, Beasley and Sanders we really need to replace them as well. We don’t want to go thru the whole season and then a couple WRs and be dead in the water. We had 7 good weapons last year I think we need to keep that number at seven. I don’t think we need a great one but I’d take one. We need Diggs and six good football weapons behind him (like last year.)

Nitpicking now but we need a punter, PR and KR too….Hopefully Beane is slick and replacements for Beasley, Sanders and McKelvin can double as a PR and KR. Possibly Stevenson or Hodgins fill one of those spots but they are long shots, we’ll see…

And we need a guy to challenge Singletary and Moss. At least Moss at a minimum.

but I’m kind of being exacting where your just trying to keep things simple.

LOL, we havta get a backup QB as well….Sorry!

LOL, I just noticed, I swear to God, that you missed DT. We definitely need one of those and a good one. Fletcher Cox is being traded reportedly and he is one of the best players in the whole game. Get him and Chandler Jones and we can’t miss!!! LOL, but that ain’t going to happen. But if FC goes to an AFC contender I’m going to cry…. 😭

Yeah, I have DT as a real high need. We need a good one too.

So, DT, DE, CB (all good ones) an improved OL, weapons to replace lost ones, backup QB, RB, another CB, P, KR, PR…

and this list, it should be known, is what we need to surely be the best team in the NFL bar none.

PS - We probably need changes to our tired D in order to sign a good pass rusher…then we’d probably go DT in the first, corner in the second, WR in the third, OL in the fourth….etc.

Go Bills!

I think a veteran pass rusher has to be number 1 on our list no doubt in my mind.

Re-sign Levi Wallace unless his asking price is outrageous, he did a solid job while Tre was on injured reserve.

The fact that the Bills inquired about Fletcher Cox tells me that they need an upgrade over Harrison Phillips and they don't think Jordan Davis will be there at #25 in the draft. 

Mckenzie imo is the new Beasley but for 2M less.

Sign the guy who loved that we gave to his charity in Andy Dalton as the backup QB.

We can restructure Stefon Diggs, Tre White, Mitch Morse and ask Darryl Williams/Star to take pay cuts or move on from them both. Cut Beasley all moves would improve our cap situation.

The rest of the needs should be addressed through the draft.

I like the Settle and Jones signings.  I’m sad to see Harry go, but I think our DL got more stout.

If we sign Chandler I will be super pumped for our DL!

right now I rank Bills needs:

1-CB

2-Edge

3-WR

4-TE

5-RB

6-OL

7-P

What the Bills need is a killer instinct.

A team with a killer instinct doesn't lose 9-6 to the Jaguars on a sunny warm day. A team with a killer instinct doesn't give up 6 straight scoring drives to the Titans in the 2nd half. A team with a killer instinct doesn't give up 40 yards on two plays in 10 seconds at the end of a playoff game.

Remove the brakes, take no prisoners, kick ***.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.