We all know what the Bills still lack of

Italian Bills

8 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

While at the moment we didn’t move in FA market and reading everyday that other teams add players here and there stink, it’s normal. The Bills are in a very good position to be a contender and a major favorite in the AFC, the best in the AFCE, but we know that we still miss few pieces. 

- elite pass rusher 

- a true number 1 corner

- a better OL to protect better JA

- maybe a top 5 back ? 

This are, in my opinion, our weak points. We know FA and real football are not easy and fantasy, but this is the moment where Bean, the FO and McD have to do whatever it takes to improve those areas, because without doing it, we’ll remain the same team at the same level: very good, but not the very best, so again a 11-6/12-5 one. 

and a 11-6/12/5 team is in the position to be very good, but not so good. We all know this, Bean and McD know this, so let’s hope this time they will get at least a couple of big names to reach that level. 

Just stop being a troll... Tell me who else on these boards think Tre is NOT a true #1 CB? WE might of won the SB for god sakes if tre was healthy? this is just another complete troll trash sorry

44 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Just stop being a troll... Tell me who else on these boards think Tre is NOT a true #1 CB? WE might of won the SB for god sakes if tre was healthy? this is just another complete troll trash sorry

Maybe you idiot, before calling me troll, read my post… you’ll see that i NEVER said that Tre is not a TOP CB. People like you, unable to ready properly what other people write, should be banned indefinitely. 

We were 13 seconds away from playing a very winnable AFC championship game at home last year! 

Our greatest weakness is our in-game coaching staff, which ain't changing.

Other than that, we don't need a lot of changes...if we re-ran last year 10 more times we might have won a SB 3 or 4 times, and appeared in a bunch of AFC championship games.

It's always good to get better, and in this league, remaining the same means moving backward...but I'm sure we will improve in certain ways before the first game next year.

Until then, enjoy the off-season, and remember, Formula Uno returns in a week!

Forza Ferrari!

image.jpg

8 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I take it you don't have a high opinion of Tre White for some reason, if you don't consider him a "true number 1 corner"?

I stopped reading at that point. We absolutely need a #2 CB, but #1 seems set to me even if he isn’t back early in the season. 

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Maybe you idiot, before calling me troll, read my post… you’ll see that i NEVER said that Tre is not a TOP CB. People like you, unable to ready properly what other people write, should be banned indefinitely. 

Not defending calling you names or anything but you did state we need a true #1 CB. The only interpretation of that statement is in your opinion Tre is not a top CB. What we need is a true #2 CB to go next to Tre.  

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

This is the VERY first time you replied in one of the threads you started. Took someone for calling you out and telling the truth to do it. Pathetic...

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

We were 13 seconds away from playing a very winnable AFC championship game at home last year! 

Our greatest weakness is our in-game coaching staff, which ain't changing.

Other than that, we don't need a lot of changes...if we re-ran last year 10 more times we might have won a SB 3 or 4 times, and appeared in a bunch of AFC championship games.

It's always good to get better, and in this league, remaining the same means moving backward...but I'm sure we will improve in certain ways before the first game next year.

Until then, enjoy the off-season, and remember, Formula Uno returns in a week!

Forza Ferrari!

image.jpg

Actually, we had a significant change here with Daboll leaving. One of his limitations was in game strategy.  He was not a solid game planner or in-game play caller.  We upgraded by him departing; by a lot.  Again, there are many examples of his horrific play calling i.e., 4th quarter 4th down Pittsburgh game comes immediately to mind.  Plus the fact, we did not prioritize a true running game that matched our personnel until, what, week 15 or 16? 

To be clear, Daboll was an amazing play designer. No question. Elite. But play caller? He is mid-tier at best. Big difference in each skill set. Also, to preempt the over reactions, I have no clue how Dorsey will do, defacto by me stating Daboll was over rated does NOT mean I feel Dorsey is awesome, that deduction is flawed logic.  Just sayin'.

Randomly, the whole "13 seconds" from anything seems a bit dramatic.....we simply laid too many eggs (Pitt, Jax, Indy, Pats home game, 1st half of TB - come quickly to mind) to suggest the last 13 seconds of the KC game is what blew it for us.  Sure was it emotional to watch? Absolutely. But if things were really lining up for us to make a run at a SB we would have entered the playoffs 15-2 with home field advantage and a balanced offense that did not need to rely on late game heroics by Josh Allen.

Last season was a fun ride, but at the same time a bit disappointing with how many times we struggled.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

Actually, we had a significant change here with Daboll leaving. One of his limitations was in game strategy.  He was not a solid game planner or in-game play caller.  We upgraded by him departing; by a lot.  Again, there are many examples of his horrific play calling i.e., 4th quarter 4th down Pittsburgh game comes immediately to mind.  Plus the fact, we did not prioritize a true running game that matched our personnel until, what, week 15 or 16? 

That’s the hope, but it remains to be seen.

• Vomit 1

4 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

you said we need a true #1 CB. IF Tre is a top 5 cb how do we need a true #1 CB?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.