Buffalo Bills are reportedly interested in DE Chandler Jones

BuffaloBills1998

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Well I'm not because it looks like the Yankees are going to go with Rizzo at 1B which means Freeman might end up in Boston or Toronto....and we failed to get Olsen.

So no Chandler....I'm probably not going to sleep well ..

Maybe the yanks should start putting some emphasis on starting pitching instead of building a team of Dave Kingmans. 2022 will be another year that ends with a loss, most likely in rd 1 in the playoffs.  

Is Nestor Cortes the Yankees #2 or 3 pitcher come postseason?  Looks like it to me

21 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

I can't be the only one that really wouldn't care for a Chandler Jones signing?!

The injuries and age concern me.  Not to mention, his production isn't all that great on a consistent basis.  \

Just let the young kids roll.

https://www.draftsharks.com/fantasy/injury-history/chandler-jones/5081

He'll be alright

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

6 hours ago, CSBill said:

Is this the Zach Ertz thread all over again?  . . . 50 pages of foreplay, leading only to deep unfulfillment in the end ????

That was nothing compared to the Bryant Johnson thread... we were all so obsessed with such a mediocre player

6 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

I can't be the only one that really wouldn't care for a Chandler Jones signing?!

The injuries and age concern me.  Not to mention, his production isn't all that great on a consistent basis.  \

Double digit sacks in 8/9 seasons. Seems pretty consistent to me. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Maybe the yanks should start putting some emphasis on starting pitching instead of building a team of Dave Kingmans. 2022 will be another year that ends with a loss, most likely in rd 1 in the playoffs.  

Is Nestor Cortes the Yankees #2 or 3 pitcher come postseason?  Looks like it to me

This team makes me miserable.  The exact opposite of the 2017 team.  

27 minutes ago, NewEra said:

A Dave Kingman reference!!!

Awesome, I love it!!!

Dude had some serious power!!

45 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

What concerns me is not being able to get to Patric Mahomes just to watch him escape the pocket and make plays , ESPECIALLY on 3rd downs , 

and I’m sure Jones could show  /teach the young guys how it’s done … 

Edited by Putin

14 minutes ago, Putin said:

What concerns me is not being able to get to Patric Mahomes just to watch him escape the pocket and make plays , ESPECIALLY on 3rd downs , 

and I’m sure Jones could show  /teach the young guys how it’s done … 

Allen and Mahomes are two of the best in the NFL at escaping pressure. We watched both of them escape sacks in that game where 99% of QBs in the NFL would have been brought down. Somehow, when Allen did it, he showed exceptional vision, intuitiveness, and athleticism. When Mahomes did it, our defense sucked.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

5 in one game, and 5.5 in the other like 13.  Not very consistent.  

In one season as opposed to his career.  Q season where the only other threat along the pass rush (JJ watt) missed much of the season.  He was the only guy to worry about.