Buffalo Bills are reportedly interested in DE Chandler Jones

BuffaloBills1998

14 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I heard the Pegula’s are going to pay the full 1.4B for the new stadium, reduce season ticket prices and have their own private lot where any and all tailgaters can come and meet them. 

See how the internet works?

Yeah but Zig is on Sirius XM NFL radio all the time and has Buffalo roots. Also not that it matters much or if at all but hes followed by Steve Tasker and Armando Salguero on his Twitter account. He’s legit 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yeah but Zig is on Sirius XM NFL radio all the time and has Buffalo roots. Also not that it matters much or if at all but hes followed by Steve Tasker and Armando Salguero on his Twitter account. He’s legit 

I'm just messing with you is all.  Everyone says stuff that can be true or isn't true these days so it's all taken with a grain of salt..

Jones has mentioned scheme fit several times seems to be the most important thing for him - in addition to money I'm sure.

He doesn't play with his hand on the ground right?  He's been a 3-4 guy his whole career right?

How does he fit then in McDs scheme?  Like Alexander did?   

What am I missing

• Like (+1) 1

I came to TSW today hoping the find Mario thread 2.0. 

Only 310 replies? ~200 before the first "F5" and not a single "ground up and in the freezer?"

Times sure have changed here at TBD.

For those of you who weren't around here back in 2012, you really should check out the Mario Williams thread. It's legendary around here.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/143043-mario-williams-officially-a-buffalo-bill/#comment-2402709

43 minutes ago, devldog131 said:

I came to TSW today hoping the find Mario thread 2.0. 

Only 310 replies? ~200 before the first "F5" and not a single "ground up and in the freezer?"

Times sure have changed here at TBD.

For those of you who weren't around here back in 2012, you really should check out the Mario Williams thread. It's legendary around here.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/143043-mario-williams-officially-a-buffalo-bill/#comment-2402709

I thought everyone forgot about this master thread. Thanks for looking it up!!

Edited by Cruiserplayer

6 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Well I'm not because it looks like the Yankees are going to go with Rizzo at 1B which means Freeman might end up in Boston or Toronto....and we failed to get Olsen.

So no Chandler....I'm probably not going to sleep well ..

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Well I'm not because it looks like the Yankees are going to go with Rizzo at 1B which means Freeman might end up in Boston or Toronto....and we failed to get Olsen.

So no Chandler....I'm probably not going to sleep well ..

I think he ends up with the Dodgers.