Kumerow signed to 1 year deal

BillsMafi$

8 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I know we have some people on here who can't understand the salary cap.............you obviously being one...........but if you add $20M to the available cap space of every team it doesn't alter the Bills buying power relative to the rest of the league.     Salaries would just be higher.

It's not that complicated.

Keep in mind that the "terrible" cap situation that McBeane claimed to inherit was a team with *only* $30M+ in cap space going into the 2017 offseason.    

In a market where the buying power is $20M higher per team..........Beane would be in the exact same position he is now relative to the rest of the league.........it's ridiculous to claim that Beane and the Bills were more adversely affected.  

There is no logic to your line of thinking at all.......which is another example of why I mock your screen name. 😉

Sassy!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Cheap, versatile, experienced and someone who obviously fits well in the group. I don’t understand how you can whine about this. He has a part to play and he’s done so well these last two years. 

15 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Kumerow and Shaq! I hope we don’t have to get used to this….

Get used to what? Being a super bowl contender? The people in charge know more than we do and they know what they’re doing. By know you’d think people would have more faith in them. 

23 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Damn, I better be careful if I ever go back and forth with you. You're too good at this. Kidding. You're one of the posters I respect. Not only because we seem to be on the same page. 

41 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Look up Steve taker highlights and let me know if matakevich or any of our special teams only players have even one similar highlight. 

I mean Siran Neal has a few of them..... Taiwan Jones too although he had fewer this year, he definitely slowed down a bit. Try the Neal play in the Chiefs regular season game this year, or the Jones play in last year's AFCCG. Matakevich doesn't make those plays because he isn't a gunner. Steve Tasker was a gunner. That's like asking why Micah Hyde hasn't caught any touchdowns. 

• Like (+1) 2

We're almost certainly losing Beasley, and Sanders; maybe losing McKenzie. We retain a 6'4" WR, with reliable hands, who with limited offensive touches has made some good plays, is a good blocking WR (maybe our best?), and became a core special teamer last season, and... people have a problem with this?

10 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

We're almost certainly losing Beasley, and Sanders; maybe losing McKenzie. We retain a 6'4" WR, with reliable hands, who with limited offensive touches has made some good plays, is a good blocking WR (maybe our best?), and became a core special teamer last season, and... people have a problem with this?

It’s an off-season tradition that folks forget the Bills need 90 players going into OTAs 

10 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don’t think people have a problem with it, we are just expecting better talent to go along with signings like this. It’s why it’s imperative that Beane has better drafts over the next few years as Josh’s fat contract kicks in. Josh needs to start elevating average talent around him. Look what Brady did for years, I expect Josh to do the same eventually. 

12 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They gave up a huge punt return in that game also

Ok, but the Coaching staff was ultimately the reason for our failure in the last 13 seconds. Outside of everything else that happened, this L was squarely on their shoulders. 

On 3/11/2022 at 12:51 PM, Rocky Landing said:

Some people just have problems.  There was a commercial during playoffs with advice:

https://seizetheawkward.org/

23 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I don’t think people have a problem with it, we are just expecting better talent to go along with signings like this. It’s why it’s imperative that Beane has better drafts over the next few years as Josh’s fat contract kicks in. Josh needs to start elevating average talent around him. Look what Brady did for years, I expect Josh to do the same eventually. 

I do not think Josh can help teach his fellow players to act and cheat like your hero could.

On 3/10/2022 at 2:33 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

Love that we have money to sign mediocre talent, but when real players like Mack are available we don’t even bother. Lol 

On 3/10/2022 at 6:30 PM, Richard Noggin said:

Your axe is sharp. Careful with that thing.

I sure hope IronMaidenBills real name is Eugene

Be Careful with that Ax Eugene has a very nice familiar ring to it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.