Apologies - Was this article on the last 13 seconds posted?

Billsfan1972

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/national-post-latest-edition/20220226/282338273323081

Appeared February 26th, and just saw it. 

Still bothered by the meltdown and usually disappear from the site until September, but do peak in to see if anything of interest here.

The first half talks a lot again about just what JA did in those two playoff games.  

The second half eviscerates the coaching & defense.

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, teef said:

i think you need to move onto a different topic.  you've mentioned "13 seconds" at least a 1000 times since the game.  we get it.  

Well, at least now he is apologizing in his thread title for what he is about to post...

Baby steps...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Ha ha ha.....

It was a good article and I posted it. 

I get the Toronto Sunday Sun and it was there 2 weeks after the Superbowl, thus 5 weeks after the the massive screw-up, so they felt it newsworthy to do a 2 page spread and I only read it yesterday.   

I didn't need to go back pages to append it to another thread.  If the Mods want to, go ahead.

Yep not over it.

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I didn't need to go back pages to append it to another thread.  If the Mods want to, go ahead.

So, you're too lazy to go back to any number of other threads you started to post this, but you feel the Mods can waste their time doing it for you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

It's not unreasonable to want answers. Don't expect an apology though. If the CDC and your elected officials don't feel they owe you an apology for the past two years, and you can live with it, then you should be okay with McD's terrible non-explanation, and vague "aw shucks." 

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

There wasn’t anything we didn’t know in that article, but thanks for posting. One day, years into the future when the team looks decidedly different, maybe those who do know will speak.

Yep nothing new, but a very good assessment of the last 13 seconds nonetheless.....

• Simon locked this topic