Secrets of the playboy mansion

Steptide

Not sure if anyone else has caught this show on A&E. I've only seen about 3 episodes (of the 8 that are out) but wow, pretty crazy stuff. I guess it's not surprising, but kinda surprising it took this long for alot of this stuff to come out. Cosby is a huge pos that would abuse underage girls at the pb mansion. They also talked about Jim brown (the football player) who would go there frequently and physical abuse woman. Theres much more, but basically Hefner makes epstein look like a decent human being. Definitely worth watching if you get the chance. 

6 hours ago, Success said:

I've been checking it out. I always felt like he was pretty sleazy - but man, does it seem like it was much worse than that.

It's always crazy to me how people tend to look the other way when someone has a lot of money.

Same.  I mean I always knew it wasn't Disneyland but instead of the image of a bunch of rich, wealthy, famous people just living it partying and screwing around it gives off serious Cult vibes. 

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Steptide said:

Not sure if anyone else has caught this show on A&E. I've only seen about 3 episodes (of the 8 that are out) but wow, pretty crazy stuff. I guess it's not surprising, but kinda surprising it took this long for alot of this stuff to come out. Cosby is a huge pos that would abuse underage girls at the pb mansion. They also talked about Jim brown (the football player) who would go there frequently and physical abuse woman. Theres much more, but basically Hefner makes epstein look like a decent human being. Definitely worth watching if you get the chance. 

I have watched some of these episodes. Hefner definitely was a POS. One of the episodes he had one of his girls (19 or 20 years) act as a mule and go back and forth to pick up drugs and bring it back to the mansion ( Think Clint Eastwood's move ..The Mule) and if she got caught she was on her own her. Hugh would just throw her under the bus and she would take the fall. That guy was always "OFF" as who the hell spends all day in pajamas and a robe. Bill Cosby another POS for what he did at the mansion and the same goes for Jim Brown. For all of Brown's speeches about social justice and inequality it shows what a BS phony he is to do what he did at the mansion.

Edited by Greg S

11 hours ago, Success said:

I've been checking it out. I always felt like he was pretty sleazy - but man, does it seem like it was much worse than that.

It's always crazy to me how people tend to look the other way when someone has a lot of money.

It's just crazy to me that it went on for so long. I remember 20ish years ago when Hefner had his TV show, a local radio station here in Rochester was interviewing one of the "girlfriends". The host was asking her (genuinely) if she knew how it looked to the outside world, meaning Hefner having 3 girlfriends and sleeping with these young girls. Her pr people immediately came on and ended the interview, but I remember it being so odd how defensive she got when asked the question. 

• Agree 1

Is this even news? $ = power. That's the facts. I use 50 shades of Grey as an example of how society works. Rich dude can do all kinds of creepy ***** because he's rich and can offer a whole lot of benefits. A HVAC technician who makes $30/hr would be brought up on charges in 2 days for sexual assault. It goes both ways. If you're going to the playboy mansion as barely clothed woman and making living as an object of desire,  don't be surprised  when a pervert or 10 comes your way. With all that being said. Never touch a woman after she says stop. It goes both ways 

Edited by RaoulDuke79

• 1 year later...

Playboy After Dark was on I think Friday or Saturday  after 11:30 PM. Think it was on in the years before the Midnight Special and SNL  started. Was syndicated. Seemed just as creepy then. 

51 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Playboy After Dark was on I think Friday or Saturday  after 11:30 PM. Think it was on in the years before the Midnight Special and SNL  started. Was syndicated. Seemed just as creepy then. 

Yep.

There's video of the Grateful Dead performing on Playboy After Dark, and it seems like a pretty gross/shady atmosphere (surprise, surprise). 

The story goes that the Dead slipped acid into the drinks of the entire film crew and into Hefner's drink, as well, leading to a pretty, um...spaced out episode of the show.

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/the-grateful-dead-playboy-after-dark/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.