Some guy who's been wrong before says, Edmunds to the Steelers?

Draconator

34 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Edmunds' brother is on the Steelers and Bills fans hate him. Bingo birth of a rumor.

Not sure, but didn’t Steelers fans dislike Terrell and they declined his option - so he is a FA.

His brother was on the PS and a futures only.  

Not sure family makes sense as a reason.  

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Terrell Edmunds is a free agent

Trey signed a 1 year minimum deal and is no lock to make the team

Since even the OP posted several people ragging on the Tweet and questioning the last time this guy was right - could we lock this until real rumors from actual insiders have something?

It has just become a Edmunds hate thread - like the others on the board.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Not sure, but didn’t Steelers fans dislike Terrell and they declined his option - so he is a FA.

His brother was on the PS and a futures only.  

Not sure family makes sense as a reason.  

Chad sounds like a dude who tries to connect dots and tries to “break” news for clicks. He’s far from the only dope who tried to be an NFL insider. We will see LOTS of tweets like this. 

Its “On like a mofo” season

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

Since even the OP posted several people ragging on the Tweet and questioning the last time this guy was right - could we lock this until real rumors from actual insiders have something?

It has just become a Edmunds hate thread - like the others on the board.

Could "Chad Forbes" be our own previous "Chadwick Chad", who's other alias was "Dunkirk Don"? 

• Haha (+1) 4

Two big ifs here that probably only McBeane knows- if we have a chance of getting Bobby Wagner then we might trade him and if someone is giving us at least a second rounder + more. Both conditions would need to be met, this team is not getting rid of a good LB unless a great one is lined up 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Magox said:

Edmunds may not get traded BUT, I have been saying for some time now that I think that there is a decent chance that Edmunds does end up getting traded.

I get the sense that they aren't completely sold on him yet.   And if they aren't, this is the best time to get some trade value out of him.  With  that said, they did release Klein and if they were to trade Edmunds, I couldn't see them going with Tyrel Dodson as the starter or some rookie LB that isn't a high draft choice.   They probably would go into FA and address it, they would have to, right?  The idea is to improve the team, not leave holes.

I think Edmunds value is somewhere in between a 2nd rounder and a 3rd/5th.

I would think that they will try to see if Edmunds is willing to sign for a $10 - $11M year deal and if he doesn't go for it that they will look to trade him.   

If they traded Edmunds they would likely go to a full 3-4 scheme since replacement could not cover as much space as Edmunds does.   Edmunds IS unique. Problem is they are committed to Taron Johnson so what does that leave?

4 DEs, 3 LBs, 2 CBs, 2 Safeties?  Cannot see for Taron is a MCB not outside one.

Go to a 3-3-3-2 scheme?  Not with linemen they have signed.

if there was a LB in draft with his combination of speed and size I could see drafting him but then why would other team not just do that.

• Disagree 1

28 minutes ago, Draconator said:

To add to the fun

and my answer is Hell No

Nope if they trade Edmunds I just want a draft pick this year.  Get a 2nd round pick this year or a #1 in 2023.  

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If they traded Edmunds they would likely go to a full 3-4 scheme since replacement could not cover as much space as Edmunds does.   Edmunds IS unique. Problem is they are committed to Taron Johnson so what does that leave?

4 DEs, 3 LBs, 2 CBs, 2 Safeties?  Cannot see for Taron is a MCB not outside one.

Go to a 3-3-3-2 scheme?  Not with linemen they have signed.

if there was a LB in draft with his combination of speed and size I could see drafting him but then why would other team not just do that.

3-4?  Can;t see that happening.  First they have no NT on the roster. Oliver likely can't play DE.  And has McD or Frazier ever coached a 3-4?  Not that I am aware of.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If the Bills get a 2nd round pick for Edmunds I salute everyone that predicted it.

One of the reasons I don't want to trade Edmunds is because I don't think he's worth anything and it creates a giant hole in the defense.

Wait, he’s not worth anything but his loss creates a giant hole?

• Agree 1