Some guy who's been wrong before says, Edmunds to the Steelers?

Draconator

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Just now, Draconator said:

But the post from "just a guy with a Twitter" called Daboll to the Giants

The minute Schoen was hired, a seeing eye dog could have predicted Daboll to the Giants

Edit the title please, it looks as though an actual trade may be in the works instead of a dude spitballing

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• Draconator changed the title to Some guy who's been wrong before says, Edmunds to the Steelers?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s traded.

Wonder who specifically they have in mind for the middle with Klein waived, not that he would have stepped into the starting roll.

Probably one of those things where they have a pre-tampering deal into the works for a replacement and the trade hinges on signing another guy.  

Who’s available via FA?

Edit: Bobby Wagner 

Edited by davefan66

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Why aren't threads like this just deleted? We really gonna have a separate thread for every bs post from fake insider twitter accounts?

Edmunds may not get traded BUT, I have been saying for some time now that I think that there is a decent chance that Edmunds does end up getting traded.

I get the sense that they aren't completely sold on him yet.   And if they aren't, this is the best time to get some trade value out of him.  With  that said, they did release Klein and if they were to trade Edmunds, I couldn't see them going with Tyrel Dodson as the starter or some rookie LB that isn't a high draft choice.   They probably would go into FA and address it, they would have to, right?  The idea is to improve the team, not leave holes.

I think Edmunds value is somewhere in between a 2nd rounder and a 3rd/5th.

I would think that they will try to see if Edmunds is willing to sign for a $10 - $11M year deal and if he doesn't go for it that they will look to trade him.   

• Agree 1