For all you single guys out there

\GoBillsInDallas/

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

That guy ***** up bad. You don't let that get away

Show me the most gorgeous woman on the planet, and I'll show you a guy who is sick and tired of f-ing her.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Show me the most gorgeous woman on the planet, and I'll show you a guy who is sick and tired of f-ing her.

Fair enough but I think the Would ya? Is like a one time thing so ain't gotta deal with drama afterwards. Btw I'm yes on both too.

I went to high school with a gal who is now a fitness model and is still a good solid 9/10 at early 40s and got some attention some time ago for trick-shot videos of throwing footballs into basketball net from like 50 yards, and I think some golf things iirc.

Her breasts are different sizes, on top of being left handed, sheesh what’s she even thinking?

mostly that men are easy…😂

On 3/9/2022 at 5:46 PM, Bill from NYC said:

Will this be the first woman that TBD posters don't criticise in this type of post?

If her husband let her go then she is approaching Amber Heard levels of crazy on the Hot vs Crazy spectrum.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.