Kevin Marks RB Buffalo(Doesn’t count)

James Mitchell TE Virginia Tech

Spencer Burford OG UTSA

Breece Hall RB Iowa State

Christian Harris LB Alabama

Dylan Parham OG Memphis

Chad Muma LB Wyoming

John Metchie WR Alabama

Brandon Smith LB Penn State(unsure if it counts but I think Penn State is within the Bills territory)

Edited by gonzo1105
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

So updated top 30 visits:

James Cook RB Georgia

Nicholas Petit-Frere OT OSU

Cade Otten TE Wash

Isaiah Likely TE Coastal Carolina

Isaiah Spiller RB Texas A &M

Nick Cross S Maryland

Lewis Cine S Georgia

Andrew Booth CB Clemson

Martin Emerson CB Miss State

Sean Rhyan OG UCLA

Kevin Marks RB Buffalo(Doesn’t count)

James Mitchell TE Virginia Tech

Spencer Burford OG UTSA

Breece Hall RB Iowa State

Christian Harris LB Alabama

Dylan Parham OG Memphis

Chad Muma LB Wyoming

John Metchie WR Alabama

Brandon Smith LB Penn State(unsure if it counts but I think Penn State is within the Bills territory)

Zero of the top WRs 🧐

They've seemingly met with every single TE in the draft. Somewhere on day 2 or 3 I guarantee we're taking one.

Likewise they met with all of the 1st round WRs at the combine. I can't help but read into that.

Almost everyone on the top 30 visit list is a day 2 or 3 player at a non-premium position - LB, safety, IOL, TE, RB. I think if the Bills have done enough work on a player to feel comfortable taking them in the 1st round they don't feel the need to bring them into the building beforehand. The obvious exception there is Booth, most likely they wanted to check his medicals or maybe they see him as someone that could slip into the 2nd round because of his medicals.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Joshua Williams just looks like a mcbeane special. Day 3, Small school corner with big time measurables from North Carolina who played in senior bowl. 

First time I saw him was at the combine and he really stood out with his size, and he was pretty smooth too. Would love to get him. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CapeBreton said:

First time I saw him was at the combine and he really stood out with his size, and he was pretty smooth too. Would love to get him. 

As much as I think grabbing a 1st rd corner would be a good move for the Bills, it is hard to ignore that outside of Tre white who went 27, McDermott and his staff have been able to coach and develop lower graded secondary talent to high level producers, some even elite. I’ll certainly trust they know what they are doing if they wait and take a kid like this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, HappyDays said:

They've seemingly met with every single TE in the draft. Somewhere on day 2 or 3 I guarantee we're taking one.

Likewise they met with all of the 1st round WRs at the combine. I can't help but read into that.

Almost everyone on the top 30 visit list is a day 2 or 3 player at a non-premium position - LB, safety, IOL, TE, RB. I think if the Bills have done enough work on a player to feel comfortable taking them in the 1st round they don't feel the need to bring them into the building beforehand. The obvious exception there is Booth, most likely they wanted to check his medicals or maybe they see him as someone that could slip into the 2nd round because of his medicals.

They met with all the Round 2/3 Mlbs as well.  I think the Edmunds replacement us happening, whether he’s traded or not 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I am seeing a lot of Kyler Gordon in the recent and final mocks at #25.  

I would be surprised frankly.

dont be. Reports are from a character standpoint he’s a Bills guy to a T. Obviously CB is a big need. Reports are he is going in round 1 tho I think it would be a slight reach.  Shows versatility by being able to play inside and outside. Can play both man and zone. The negatives are he doesn’t do anything elite imo including his athletic profile 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.