Go get Metcalf!

TBBills

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Now that Russ is gone, DK trade could be legit option.  I’d snag him in a heartbeat given he’s still on a rookie deal.

I mean he could definitely be looking to get out when he can, but just because the Sea Hawks are rebuilding doesn't mean they want to burn the whole thing down first.

• Agree 2

While it'd be another huge weapon I don't see it happening, if this team gives up any draft picks of value still think it would be on the pass rusher front.

And the more you think about it wouldn't make much sense for Beane to give up another 1st rounder pick on WR since he did that a few years ago.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean he could definitely be looking to get out when he can, but just because the Sea Hawks are rebuilding doesn't mean they want to burn the whole thing down first.

true, but I’m skeptical they want that much money invested at WR before they have a QB too.  They already paid Lockett, and DK might walk when his deal is up next year.  In fact he probably does walk as I doubt they wanna pay him and Lockett while rebuilding 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Does anyone really think that Metcalf would be a process guy?

Don't see it happening.

SMH....what has he done that shows this. Cause he shows Diggs like passion? How'd that work out for us. Imagine Metcalf and Gabe on the outside and Stef returning to the slot!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

true, but I’m skeptical they want that much money invested at WR before they have a QB too.  They already paid Lockett, and DK might walk when his deal is up next year.  In fact he probably does walk as I doubt they wanna pay him and Lockett while rebuilding 

I could also see them wanting some proven weapons around a young QB that they draft.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.