Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

He’s still playing at a very high level and is in great shape. 34 years old isn’t the same as it was in the 1990’s

I’m proof of that 👍🏼😉

I agree that he has still  been playing well and I am glad that the Bills were able to bring him in.  Still, the age has taken some toll.

Feels like a Chandler Jones day.

Dallas openly setting sights on Von Miller

Denver getting Gregory

Seems like the other teams were shopping elsewhere as if  Jones was a "done deal"

Bills have been clearing cap space and

rumors swelling around Buffalo/Jones

He must have been the "big name" defensive player involved in the combine rumor:  JC Jackson gone, Mack gone

Down to Von Miller and Jones

The last piece to our DL, and a tactically brilliant makeover by Beane, would be Chan Jones.

Hopefully today is the day!

• Like (+1) 9

12 minutes ago, filthymcnasty08 said:

Denver getting Gregory

Seems like the other teams were shopping elsewhere as if  Jones was a "done deal"

He must have been the "big name" defensive player involved in the combine rumor:  JC Jackson gone, Mack gone

The last piece to our DL, and a tactically brilliant makeover by Beane, would be Chan Jones.

I'm hoping brofesser 😆

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, filthymcnasty08 said:

Denver getting Gregory

I am not saying that he will not come, but bolded is not true when it comes to Jones. We have 3,8M cap space right now, and Milano restructure (which is only one talked about) creates about 4M. That is imo not enough even for cap hits of McKissic (2,5?), DaQuan Jones (5?) and Saffold (6?). These numbers are not known yet, but I guess together they will be something like 12-13M cap hits. So we need to do something more (Beasley cut or another restructure) just to get under the cap until 4pm today.

For Jones we need to do much more.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Lots of Wr still available I can’t imagine Beasley is going to be traded or get the money in the open market. Do you think there is a chance we bring him back at a lower cost? 

He won't take a pay cut here. No shot. But I am not sure he is traded or released. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.