Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I probably can't keep up, but I thought that was the term for when people source their news from internet feeds using algorithms to show them more of the same type of information they've shown an interest in?

I think reporters B, C, and D rehashing reporter A's info without a new source or confirmation deserves a different term

I think it’s the same, and generally just means reporters parroting each other.

Wiki: “In discussions of news media, an echo chamber refers to situations in which beliefs are amplified or reinforced by communication and repetition inside a closed system and insulated from rebuttal.”

Maybe we’re just dealing with a smaller chamber?

3 minutes ago, Thurman_34 said:

Very quite on the home front . I thought by now we would have some information on Jones 

I dont expect any Bills news today, or even this week.

This is when the prices are highest. Beane hasnt done much on previous opening days, I don't see him doing anything when we have our smallest cap space of his tenure so far. Maybe once the big names go for big prices, we'll make moves on the 2nd tier market.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thurman_34 said:

Very quite on the home front . I thought by now we would have some information on Jones 

Might be a good sign, Beane and front office not prone to leaks. 

Or maybe we’re waiting for phase 2 and some vet discounts. 

Just now, corta765 said:

Allen Robinson also to the Browns. I am happy he went there, rumor had it NE and I like seeing them not get guys haha

Cooper and Robinson are a solid duo for the Browns. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, corta765 said:

Allen Robinson also to the Browns. I am happy he went there, rumor had it NE and I like seeing them not get guys haha

I swear - they're starting to remind me of drought-era Bills.  They're not a top destination for FA's anymore, and have to overpay to get good ones.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

I can see them pivoting to Landry now. He’s the kind of receiver they’ve had success with in the past. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.