Guys whose last name starts with G

Guys with dreads

Guys who pout

Guys who point fingers at teammates

Former DPOYs

Former Panthers…..of course

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

i'd rather have Donte Jackson than JC Jackson imo. Better fit for the Bills and what they like to do on defense. Will also be expensive but not quite to the level of JC Jackson

Imagine the Bills play their defense but mix in JC Jackson island? I mean it's very simple to do, especially with our veteran safeties. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

Is it a nice island all I've heard is that Diggs has a beach house there.

Thank goodness Diggs is on our side. Also, Diggs has talked about recruiting. Jackson went to Maryland a year or two after Diggs. I'm sure they have some sort of relationship off the field. I wonder if this is a Diggs recruitment.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Curious if it’s a trade for a Steelers player or draft picks. 

Neither - it is a garbage tweet by a guy ridiculed for throwing poop at the wall and being wrong.  Nothing legitimate to it.  

He probably got confused because the Steelers are letting their drafted Edmunds go.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Neither - it is a garbage tweet by a guy ridiculed for throwing poop at the wall and being wrong.  Nothing legitimate to it.  

He probably got confused because the Steelers are letting their drafted Edmunds go.

If anyone wants to be a famous rumor starter on Twitter it's very easy. Just go read fan message boards. Find the hot topics. Then include those players in trade or cut rumors.

You'll be famous overnight. If you're really dedicated you might hit on something. That's all you need to gain followers.

Same goes for free agency. So easy.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Imagine the Bills play their defense but mix in JC Jackson island? I mean it's very simple to do, especially with our veteran safeties. 

Agreed - they did this some with Tre’ early in the season - especially against KC.  They mixed Man/Zone with safeties to the middle and LBs outside.  

If they had a real man corner - they could mix things up even more and protect the middle with athletes.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If anyone wants to be a famous rumor starter on Twitter it's very easy. Just go read fan message boards. Find the hot topics. Then include those players in trade or cut rumors.

You'll be famous overnight. If you're really dedicated you might hit on something. That's all you need to gain followers.

Same goes for free agency. So easy.

And if you hit on something, even once, your golden. 

2 hours ago, boater said:

Ya. They can sign those looking for bottom feeder contracts. Wake up and smell the bacon. I will eat my shorts if the Bills make a big move.

So explain to me how all of these other teams (Rams, Saints, chiefs, etc) have been able to sign all of these guys year after year but the Bills are only going to be able to get bottom feeder guys…you don’t understand the cap, and that’s ok because neither does anyone else on this board, including myself (not fully at least). Beane and those guys are experts and manipulating the cap if they choose to sign a guy if they really want him 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.