Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We don’t really need to waste a pick there if we get Bradberry. Rather draft a high end CB next year. 

Yes. You can decent linemen in the later rounds. I want the best pass catching RB which is Breece Hall. 

Yes we ALL know how you feel about Breece Hall ( and you maybe right about him ) 

I just think we have bigger priorities that need to be addressed before we get to the RB position 

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Yes we ALL know how you feel about Breece Hall ( and you maybe right about him ) 

I just think we have bigger more important priorities that need to be addressed before we get to the RB position 

I just feel like Beane values a RB more than you guys do. We tried to sign McKissic, who is one of the best pass catching RBs in the league. Breece Hall is one of the best pass catching RBs in the draft, and we supposedly wanted Etienne last year in the first round. I would not be surprised at all if we go RB early. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Putin said:

I just think we have bigger priorities that need to be addressed before we get to the RB position 

Exactly.

Beane never spends big money or premier draft picks at the RB position. We tried to get McKissic for 3.5 million as the complimentary back to Singletary and wasn't in on anyone of a higher cost or prestige.

It makes no sense that he would then pivot to Drafting someone in the 1st Round to take a bigger role than Singletary. Especially not after Singletary looked the best he ever did at the end of the year. And especially not when we have so many more important holes to fill. And if this was even a thought, he would have never done a deal with McKissic in the first place.

Delusional thinking that a RB would be taken by us that high. 3rd Round, maybe. 2nd Round, most likely not. 1st Round, DEFINITELY not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I just feel like Beane values a RB more than you guys do. We tried to sign McKissic, who is one of the best pass catching RBs in the league. Breece Hall is one of the best pass catching RBs in the draft, and we supposedly wanted Etienne last year in the first round. I would not be surprised at all if we go RB early. 

Signing McKissic for 3.5 million is a LOT different than Drafting a RB in Round 1. As for Etienne, it's all rumors from people who are almost definitely pontificating. 

19 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We don’t really need to waste a pick there if we get Bradberry. Rather draft a high end CB next year. 

Yes. You can decent linemen in the later rounds. I want the best pass catching RB which is Breece Hall. 

Your takes are so ***** bad....zeroing in on a player in the draft is folly.....you end up overdrafting him.

You want to use a prime asset for a position that doesnt get used that much.

Meanwhile

We do know 100 percent what Trey is gonna look like when he gets back

You are only as good as your worst defensive back

Yet you want to have like 2 to 3 good corners on the team

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Exactly.

Beane never spends big money or premier draft picks at the RB position. We tried to get McKissic for 3.5 million as the complimentary back to Singletary and wasn't in on anyone of a higher cost or prestige.

It makes no sense that he would then pivot to Drafting someone in the 1st Round to take a bigger role than Singletary. Especially not after Singletary looked the best he ever did at the end of the year. And especially not when we have so many more important holes to fill. And if this was even a thought, he would have never done a deal with McKissic in the first place.

Delusional thinking that a RB would be taken by us that high. 3rd Round, maybe. 2nd Round, most likely not. 1st Round, DEFINITELY not.

Agree 1st round pick should be used on a premium position especially when we have have needs at CB , WR , OL it wouldn’t surprise me if we double dip in any one of those in the draft 

• Like (+1) 1

IF they get Bradberry, that would maybe push CB to the 3rd round where they would have options like Alontae Taylor, Coby Bryant, Jalyn Armour-Davis or Josh Williams. It would still be a need, but would allow them to address IOL or WR in the 1st and 2nd. I really would love Zion Johnson if he’s there to solidify the offensive line even more. But if somehow Olave was there I’d want him. This is a pretty deep Oline class.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

IF they get Bradberry, that would maybe push CB to the 3rd round where they would have options like Alontae Taylor, Coby Bryant, Jalyn Armour-Davis or Josh Williams. It would still be a need, but would allow them to address IOL or WR in the 1st and 2nd. I really would love Zion Johnson if he’s there to solidify the offensive line even more. But if somehow Olave was there I’d want him. This is a pretty deep Oline class.

I “bought you a beer” not because I have any particular agreement with what you propose, but because at least you offered up options, names, etc. instead of vitriol and/or bombast…. Cheers!

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Keep Haack as FG holder.

I never wanna be the guy who makes guarantees, but there is no way they keep two punters so one can hold. If Bojo can’t figure it out he will be out of the league. Drew Kaser had a huge leg  for the Chargers but he could not hold and he is now out of the league at age 29. I believe we have seen the last of Bojo professional football player. He may hang around the back end of some rosters when someone gets hurt, but he won’t be the guy for anyone imo. 

6 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I never wanna be the guy who makes guarantees, but there is no way they keep two punters so one can hold. If Bojo can’t figure it out he will be out of the league. Drew Kaser had a huge leg  for the Chargers but he could not hold and he is now out of the league at age 29. I believe we have seen the last of Bojo professional football player. He may hang around the back end of some rosters when someone gets hurt, but he won’t be the guy for anyone imo. 

I was joking.  I don't want Haack or Bojo back.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m curious about this… how is a premium position like CB a waste of pick when it’s been proven time and time again that a 1st round RB is the closest thing to a guaranteed wasted pick you’ll find? 

5 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

I’m curious about this… how is a premium position like CB a waste of pick when it’s been proven time and time again that a 1st round RB is the closest thing to a guaranteed wasted pick you’ll find? 

Because he wants Hall at all costs, has a thread about it, has him in each mock and talks about him in another 100 posts in various threads.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.