Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

On 3/17/2022 at 12:14 AM, Greatdane21 said:

Now the Bills are down to a RB ,WR ,G orC,2 CB ,LB and Qb of which they can sign late in free agency ,June cuts ,or final cuts.

I think Lee takes LB off the table.

9 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

YES YES YES YES. Please. Good CB and that likely keeps us from drafting a CB early. Go WR/RB/OG in the draft and lets go!!

This would basically end the Bills FA moves.  Outside of a vet playing with Allen for peanuts they would be onto the draft. 

6 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I think Lee takes LB off the table.

I think Lee is a camp depth body who will be lucky to make the roster.

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yolo I am unfamiliar with this guy^H^H^Hplayer**

Should we be happier about this idea than I was about Josh Norman (which was, not very)?

(I know Vicious Sid has some connection with the team and knows stuff sometimes)

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think Lee is a camp depth body who will be lucky to make the roster.

They are hoping him Smith or Dodson can take Matakavich spot on the roster.  Lee was a late cut.  I think he is a contestant to take Klines role.   I dont expect a big move.  They 1000% ok with Milano and Edmunds. 

7 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Reporting unsubstantiated rumors from smaller reporters is one thing. But this is just a random Bills fan from Jersey with less than 700 followers, most of which are probably follow backs as he follows more. I wouldn't give this any credence.

Nope

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

What do you mean? His background is a Bills logo and he has Bills in his bio. Is he somehow related to someone important or something?

Yes, he’s connected with inside info in the past, for years.  I obviously don’t just post random rumors. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Reporting unsubstantiated rumors from smaller reporters is one thing. But this is just a random Bills fan from Jersey with less than 700 followers, most of which are probably follow backs as he follows more. I wouldn't give this any credence.

Sid has broken a couple Bills moves, and seems to be connected.  So much so, he’s on my twitter feed

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

YES YES YES YES. Please. Good CB and that likely keeps us from drafting a CB early. Go WR/RB/OG in the draft and lets go!!

Why would that keep us from drafting a corner early

32 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am starting my own rumor, Punter Corey Bojorquez returns

image.png.a7fc4b88fd0db7fd129d8f865220111d.png

Wouldn’t hate it as long as he doesn’t hold for kicks

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why would that keep us from drafting a corner early

We don’t really need to waste a pick there if we get Bradberry. Rather draft a high end CB next year. 

6 minutes ago, Putin said:

RB before OL ? 

Yes. You can decent linemen in the later rounds. I want the best pass catching RB which is Breece Hall. 

• Disagree 3

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We don’t really need to waste a pick there if we get Bradberry. Rather draft a high end CB next year. 

Sorry but I wouldn’t call that a waste of a pick 

• Agree 2

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Exactly, we don’t know what kind of recovery Tre will have, or how long...and it’s not something you wanna leave to chance...

Especially with all the firepower now that we have in the AFC you can never have enough good CB’s 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, he’s connected with inside info in the past, for years.  I obviously don’t just post random rumors. 

Ah, okay.

This doesn't really jive with Beane's presser though. As he said, he had to do a lot of work just to pull off what he did. He said he's pretty much done and would be looking to sign guys who value opportunity to improve their stock next season over money, as they're "right up on it" (the cap). As it is, we're probably going to have to do some stuff just to sign Draft Picks.

Even if Bradberry came cheap, we're talking cheap in comparison to the 13.5 million he was supposed to make this season. Anything short of a big time extension to a player like Diggs or Edmunds and I don't know how we could pull that off. We're bargain shoppers at this point and pretty much all in on the Draft.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.