Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

59 minutes ago, astb41 said:

Any reason why the Tim Settle signing hasn’t been official yet?

45 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I was wondering this too

He already changed his Twitter profile to say "Bills Mafia" I think they are just spreading the signings out. 

Follow

Tim Settle Jr

@tim_settle

Leader of all #BillsMafia

DM(V)hokiesports.com/football/playe…Joined June 2011

Edited by dje85
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, dje85 said:

He already changed his Twitter profile to say "Bills Mafia" I think they are just spreading the signings out. 

Follow

Tim Settle Jr

@tim_settle

Leader of all #BillsMafia

DM(V)hokiesports.com/football/playe…Joined June 2011

Nice work! Whew 😅 for whatever reason I’m almost as excited for this signing as the miller one. His potential I guess.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Football said:

Nice work! Whew 😅 for whatever reason I’m almost as excited for this signing as the miller one. His potential I guess.  

I love this signing. I was calling for us to trade for him mid season last year. Guy is going to be a steal of this free agency. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

This didn't age well, and its only like an hour old.

It wasn’t even a good point before the von signing 😂 we were a late meltdown plus unlucky coin flip away from likely waltzing into the super bowl lol ‘making the playoffs every year and getting beat’ was a wild stretch.  I think we were tied for best odds to win the superbowl pre free agency 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't get how Bean keeps things so damn quiet. In house sure I get that but half of all these deals are outside players and their agent/team.

He let slip about Terry telling him to make a splash in FA because of the stadium bill...

On 3/10/2022 at 3:21 PM, FilthyBeast said:

This is what a lot of folks have been saying for some time now.

It's not about building a roster to compete for the division and playoffs anymore, it's about fine tuning and making several crucial moves to position yourself for a championship(s) in the next several years even if it means having to kick the can down the road and eventually pay the piper so to speak.

We've learned who Josh Allen the last few years and we will learn definitively who Beane and McDermott are in 2022.

We know who Beane is now.  McDermotts turn to step up his game.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

But I don't understand? I was told by numerous posters on this board that the lack of Cap space doesn't matter?

Hopefully, this is a learning experience for a lot of you.

I hope this is a learning experience for you 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

But I don't understand? I was told by numerous posters on this board that the lack of Cap space doesn't matter?

Hopefully, this is a learning experience for a lot of you.

6 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

I hope this is a learning experience for you 😂

That's gonna leave a mark.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Actually it did age pretty well. I want to win a Super Bowl in my life time. I knew we needed an impact pass rusher and we got one. You on the hand have just been trolling me will eye rolls- nice goal in life.

Well, I suppose trolling you is not as good a life goal as yours,  petulantly trolling the board because you didn't get what you want as soon as you wanted it. So you got that going for you, which is nice.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.