Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, appoo said:

I also include the nickel package, which is to say the base defense. Plus when you have these LBs covering modern TEs...I mean they have average speed compared to someone like Mike Gesicki. You can't really use them in man or match up zones against teams with more athletic TEs. Now Edmunds erases a lot of ground but Milano does struggle with faster TEs.

The problem with the Bills is that they go out of their way to protect their safeties and corners. They have that mushroom zone because they simply don't have the speed to play anything more aggressive. 

There's a lot of lockeroom/intangibles that our safety battery mates bring, but I would have thought long and hard replacing 1 of them with someone like Justin Reid - or finagling a way to draft someone like Kyle Hamilton. purely on the onfield. that would be a dynamic change to the defense that allows you to get a lot more tactical with coverages. 

But as it stands I think the Bills have 5 dudes out there who run 4.55 or slower 40s. Fortunately the Bills have a good pass rush. but you want to have a defense that's going to spike elite passing games, you need to be better than good in the pass rush, with so little speed in the backend

I appreciate this writeup and assessment - it's really informative.

Thank you! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, boater said:

Still no QB2. There have been some changes in the market, anyone care to speculate who may be QB2?

Kyle Allen is my guess. no inside source just best guess. He vacationed with our Allen I bet we sign him since he and Josh get along.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean cool, but at the same time this isn't news this is exactly where we've been.

I mean......C'mon Amin .......... it's a rumor thread.

When he signs there will be a new thread.........don't click on this one thinking this will be where you find out. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

Cool I will pm you and double check before posting a rumor in the rumors thread next time 

13 minutes ago, Magox said:

As if most of the rest of the comments are any more interesting 😭

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I mean......C'mon Amin .......... it's a rumor thread.

When he signs there will be a new thread.........don't click on this one thinking this will be where you find out. :rolleyes:

Yeah and it's cool that this particular reporter/twitter post is from a legit source. Now I really trust the last 10 legit sources that have been saying the exact same thing on here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.