Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Like.. cant they just compress the whole of free agency  into 30 minutes?

they had all season to sign Harry.  If Harry, Levi, Hughes, Addison all walk- our anemic pass rush just got much weaker.  Big holes at DE, DT, CB

Just now, Pete said:

they had all season to sign Harry.  If Harry, Levi, Hughes, Addison all walk- our anemic pass rush just got much weaker.  Big holes at DE, DT, CB

Maybe they made him an offer and he wants to go to the market..

Not much point worrying about it.. it'll be what it will be..

Just now, Pete said:

If letting Harrison, Hughes and Addison walk basically anybody will be an upgrade over those bums. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Maybe they made him an offer and he wants to go to the market..

Not much point worrying about it.. it'll be what it will be..

You can only fill so many holes with the draft.  So far we have signed a 33 YO to a one year contract.  I know Beane has a plan.  Im just curious what it is

Well all know Beane works best after dark. I would suspect we’re gonna wait it out though to see who gets let go from other teams. I legit think they are finally gonna go the NE Patriots route and sign cut guys from other teams, let their own go this year, and grab young cheap contracts in the draft with their 10 or 11 picks next year 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.