Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am not sure the Bills agree with you.  They guy only ever ran jet sweeps and crossers, I don't recall a lot of deep balls going his way.  

All fair points about Mac. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Bills draft a speed WR even if they sign Landry or another vet in the slot. But despite the lack of a perceived "field stretcher" the Bills offense never had trouble getting the ball downfield esp when protection was solid. 

Lol, wonder if the "Big name Defensive player" who reached out to Bills can be named now since F/A has started? I will go on a limb and guess we will hear nothing more of that.

Only if somehow Bills land C. Jones and not before, then that person will say that's who it was all along lol

4 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Lol, wonder if the "Big name Defensive player" who reached out to Bills can be named now since F/A has started? I will go on a limb and guess we will hear nothing more of that.

Only if somehow Bills land C. Jones and not before, then that person will say that's who it was all along lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billsfan4588 said:

Interesting......I hope they are just two of many FA's who have reached out to the Bills....they won't be able to sign them all, but they should not have trouble signing the FA's they want.

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Meh.  I don’t want Jackson.  Not worth the money.  Better spent elsewhere imo

I would too with Jackson looking at $20M per season. It would be the best Secondary in the NFL though. 

4 minutes ago, BuffBills51 said:

When does Star get cut to create much needed cap space? He was a giant waste last year. 

I don’t think they can cut him with much cap savings ATM. Post June 1 I think they get minor relief. But more than likely, he’s on the team until next off season. 

Just now, extrahammer said:

Wouldn't cutting Star save us over $9m in cap space?

Not when accounting for his dead cap. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.