Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, FieldGeneral said:

With our cap space and the viable free agents, it's not possible. 

Not true at all-they can easily move around money to sign some guys if they want to…think about it, the Packers are about to pay Rodgers close to 50 mil and pay Adams to go along with some of their other huge contracts, you think the Bills can’t work out some deals with some of these guys?

14 minutes ago, FieldGeneral said:

With our cap space and the viable free agents, it's not possible. 

There are a number of ways they could free up space. Extend Diggs, paying him this year almost exclusively in bonuses. An Edmunds extension could lower his cap figure for this season as well. Release, pay cut, or restructure Cole Beasley, Jon Feliciano, Mitch Morse, Daryl Williams, Vernon Butler, and/or AJ Klein. Plus, with the cap rising today more money has been added.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Had heard Allen Robinson was at the Combine with his agent. To me, he makes a lot of sense for this. He's spent his whole career with subpar QB play. Could easily see him saying "get in touch with the Bills so I can play with Josh and have Diggs taking a lot of the heat off me".

I'm a big fan of Allen Robinson, but I hate when receivers choose money over career longevity.  

Looking at you, Kenny Golladay.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

CC: Chandler Jones 🙏

The Chiefs had “no money” last year and signed Thuney to a massive deal. If a vet reached out about coming to Buffalo I’m sure his agent told him about the cap situation here. Would love that player to be an edge player, IDL or IOL. It’s great to see Buffalo as a destination players want to come to. Thanks Josh Allen. 

• Like (+1) 4

An amazing transition from bottom feeder and having to overpay to being a destination in just 5 short years......Thank you Josh, Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott.  Thank you Kim and Terry for providing the resources and being smart enough to let Beane and McDermott lead the effort.

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Zach Ertz yall.

You're welcome 😊 

He actually played really well after the trade to Arizona.........about 5 catches and 50 yards per game.........that would project to the best receiving season for a Bills TE in team history.

Lotta' talented TE's on the market but Gronk would be the best option, IMO.

33 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He actually played really well after the trade to Arizona.........about 5 catches and 50 yards per game.........that would project to the best receiving season for a Bills TE in team history.

Lotta' talented TE's on the market but Gronk would be the best option, IMO.

Target-for-target, Knox had a better season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.